PRIVATE CHEAT *NEW* *LIMITED* (ESP, AIMBOT AND MORE)

04/25/2018 19:47 Sebtypisk#1
*****ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE*****

Hello, EPVERS! :)
My team and I recently finished creating a new rust cheat with all the features you need.
I will only sell a few copies of it, to make sure that it will stay undetected.
Once you have purchased you will own the cheat for lifetime, the cheat will also get updated as often as possible.

:mofo: *UNDETECTED*

Aimbot:
ON/OFF KEY
HEAD/BODY/
FOV


ESP:
Player ESP
3D/2D Box
Adjustable Health Bar
Distance
Nodes ESP ( Good for farming ) -- Stone, Sulfur etc..
Tool Cupboards
Storage Boxes
Airdrops
Crates and Barrels
Hidden Stashes
Sleeping Bags/Beds
Dead Bodies
Sleeping players

MISC:
No Recoil, No Spread, No Sway
4 Different Crosshair Styles
Always Day
Speedhack
No Fall Damage

Next update will feature:
Debug Camera


If interested please contact me on my discord: Bustedxxx#6301 :handsdown:
I will screenshare and show how the cheat works.

*****ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE*****
04/28/2018 23:59 ruthl3ss#2
just by the features i can tell which cheat it is dont buy
04/29/2018 10:36 Sebtypisk#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthl3ss View Post
just by the features I can tell which cheat it is don't buy
Just by this comment, I can tell that you're retarded.
You don't know shit, because this is not a public cheat, only a few people own it. You're not one of them.
Also, I do think that a lot of cheats have some of the same features.
05/01/2018 16:48 Domm5#4
Trying to sell the Blacksector cheats.SCAMMER.
05/01/2018 17:05 Sebtypisk#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domm5 View Post
Trying to sell the Blacksector cheats.SCAMMER.
Ignorant. I see that you're the one who's trying to sell a blacksector account?
05/02/2018 10:08 heymayne#6
LOL SCAMMERS DONT BUY!!! Domm5 is 100% right, they tried to sell me BlackSector cheats for 100$ , as soon as I confronted them , this happened, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/03/2018 02:33 raph1234#7
Yeah totaly a scammer ! Also don't be this salty for getting exposed
05/04/2018 20:08 speedji#8
scammer selling black sector
i scammed the scammer LOL
this fucked accidentally show his email in a screenshare with account bought from steamby.ru and i got his 8$ account easy