Aires-Online | Cap 110 | EU/CH | Mid rates | Sox Lamps | Skill balance | Auto Events

05/09/2018 13:24 azorel2010#91
You guys need to offer a chat so that players can communicate with you faster.
Also silk/h not working. It just shows up that i got silk but in reality i got nothing at all.
05/09/2018 13:44 AiresStaff#92
Update is Done!
Here is the Changelog:

-Dimension Pillar Spawn Removed.

-Dimension Holes has been added to Hotan Drug Store for Gold.

-Reduced the D11 Item's SellPrice.

-Cerberus Drop Fixed.

-Mirror Dimension has been added.

Fortress War: [Only Hotan]

- You can Register at: [GMT]
Friday : 11:00 - 19:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 21:00

Fortress Period:
Sunday: 18:00 - 19:30

- Tax Period:
Monday: 13:30 - 23:30

HolyWater Temple

--Beginner:
You can get Aires Lamp ( Nova ) From the Uniques.

--Intermediate:
You can get Aires Lamp ( Nova ) From The Uniques.
You can get Aires Lamp ( Egypt Wep ) From The Uniques.

--Advance:
You can get Aires Lamp ( Nova ) From The Uniques.
You can get Aires Lamp ( Egypt Armor) From The Uniques.

Best Regards!
Aires-Staff
05/09/2018 13:53 anyadkur#93
The best server! Nice balance and free silk! Good events cmon guys!
05/09/2018 15:26 azorel2010#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiresStaff View Post
Update is Done!
Here is the Changelog:

-Reduced the D11 Item's SellPrice.

Best Regards!
Aires-Staff
You do realise that those who have been lvl 110 made millions of gold and those who are trying to reach that level will never make those money as they have done?
I dont understand, why ppl always change this freaking price of d11 items later when server has more then 3-5 days in grand opening.
Silk / hour not working, some events are not working, now d11 price changed... I have a "deja-vu" feeling here

PS: Also the market of nova are related to their pocket thus e.g. a nova staff will have a big price, aka over price and new comers can't offer that amount of money that they will ask. For such game changes in grand openings that would affect players (old or new players) should also come with a small compensation.. just saying...
05/09/2018 17:09 AiresStaff#95
Quote:
Originally Posted by azorel2010 View Post
You do realise that those who have been lvl 110 made millions of gold and those who are trying to reach that level will never make those money as they have done?
I dont understand, why ppl always change this freaking price of d11 items later when server has more then 3-5 days in grand opening.
Silk / hour not working, some events are not working, now d11 price changed... I have a "deja-vu" feeling here

PS: Also the market of nova are related to their pocket thus e.g. a nova staff will have a big price, aka over price and new comers can't offer that amount of money that they will ask. For such game changes in grand openings that would affect players (old or new players) should also come with a small compensation.. just saying...
There is No Silk / Hour from now.

AutoEvent is working fine, the bot just out of globals sometimes..

Thanks anyways
05/09/2018 18:46 Yiummk#96
First of all this is a good server, well it was. The last update just killed it. Lamps system is okay, i love it. Dimension hole for 1b gold, is not okay. Yea i got it you guys forcing us to be trader and trade all day long. Im a Thief, so i cant make that much gold. New players also cant make it. Ecconomy also ruined, everyone selling stuff for silk only. Only 4-5 played bought silk, so the prices are fucked up.
The Server Status in the website is fake, there is around 50 player and another nova/gold bot.

tbh with future new players: Start this server if you are allowed to buy silk. If you cant buy do not start the server, until they fix it. Also i can bet this server close after 3-4 months.

good luck in the future.
05/09/2018 19:01 azorel2010#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiummk View Post
First of all this is a good server, well it was. The last update just killed it. Lamps system is okay, i love it. Dimension hole for 1b gold, is not okay. Yea i got it you guys forcing us to be trader and trade all day long. Im a Thief, so i cant make that much gold. New players also cant make it. Ecconomy also ruined, everyone selling stuff for silk only. Only 4-5 played bought silk, so the prices are fucked up.
The Server Status in the website is fake, there is around 50 player and another nova/gold bot.

tbh with future new players: Start this server if you are allowed to buy silk. If you cant buy do not start the server, until they fix it. Also i can bet this server close after 3-4 months.

good luck in the future.
Yeah, I tend to believe that they just don't give a fk about us as long as some kid will eventually invest some money, they will get their share and close the server.
So now, as he said above, there is no longer silk/hour in game, basically it force you to buy it or start unique hunting IF you will manage to kill 1 since many will hunt them down.
Made me sad to see how good was their description for the server, i even believed that tehy are serious, but it looks like it is "just another" money hunting private server, nothing more, nothing less. So yeah, lack of professionalism and care about their player base.
3-4 months? I say 1 month!
05/09/2018 20:21 AiresStaff#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by azorel2010 View Post
Yeah, I tend to believe that they just don't give a fk about us as long as some kid will eventually invest some money, they will get their share and close the server.
So now, as he said above, there is no longer silk/hour in game, basically it force you to buy it or start unique hunting IF you will manage to kill 1 since many will hunt them down.
Made me sad to see how good was their description for the server, i even believed that tehy are serious, but it looks like it is "just another" money hunting private server, nothing more, nothing less. So yeah, lack of professionalism and care about their player base.
3-4 months? I say 1 month!
Alright, See you in 1 month!
Wish you Good luck in yor life anyways!
05/09/2018 21:22 megaman4999#99
awesome server
05/11/2018 00:54 megaman4999#100
b5 uniques/b6 uniques/medusa any special drops?
discord link?
05/11/2018 03:33 romlah5209#101
U should make silk hour...leave this server..Goodluck..
05/11/2018 11:05 AiresStaff#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by romlah5209 View Post
U should make silk hour...leave this server..Goodluck..
Silk per Hour is working from NOW.
You must re-login to get your silk.
Req.: Lvl.100
05/11/2018 13:14 romlah5209#103
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiresStaff View Post
Silk per Hour is working from NOW.
You must re-login to get your silk.
Req.: Lvl.100
Okay...Back to server...:)
05/11/2018 22:33 megaman4999#104
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
b5 uniques/b6 uniques/medusa any special drops?
discord link?
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

answer my question? :)
05/12/2018 00:39 AiresStaff#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

answer my question? :)
Medusa drops- Check the Topic!

About Discord- Well, its kinda inactive, Use facebook instead of discord, you can contact with us there anytime!