ELO BOOSTING

04/20/2018 03:25 adry1000#1
Hi, I'm an EUW d2 toplaner, offering boosting for EUW,EUNE,TR, or LAN from bronze 5 to platinum 3 (fastest elos i can do, 1-2 days of playing)


What do I offer?

-Boosting above servers
-Private service, with offline chat mode (if you want).
-100% confidential.
-Playing with your role, champions and your D-F setup.
-24/7 support.
-Not using any of your RP/IP without your permission.
-Playing at the time you want.
-At least 1 division per day.
-Not talking with any of your friends.
-We will not be responsible of any ban for mmr boosting; we never got any problem with Riot.


PRICES

---

Bronze V - Bronze IV Price: 7€
Bronze IV - Bronze III Price: 7€
Bronze III - Bronze II Price: 7€
Bronze II - Bronze I Price: 7€

From Bronze I to Silver V : 9€

Pack from Bronze V to Silver V : 28€

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver V - Silver IV Price:9€
Silver IV - Silver III Price:9€
Silver III - Silver II Price:9€
Silver II - Silver I Price:9€
From Silver I to Gold V : 12€
Pack from Silver V to Gold V : 38€


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold V - Gold IV Price: 15€
Gold IV - Gold III Price: 15€
Gold III - Gold II Price: 15€
Gold II - Gold I Price: 15€

From Gold I to Platinum V : 18€

Pack from Gold V to Platinum V : 75€

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platinum V - Platinum IV Price: 18€
Platinum IV - Platinum III Price: 18€
Platinum III - Platinum II Price: 18€
Platinum II - Platinum I Price: 18€
Platinum I - Diamond 5 Price : 20€

Pack from Platinum V to Diamond V : 90€

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLACEMENTS

Guaranteed 7 games of your 10 placement games atleast if you ended below plat last season, 8 if unranked.

10 placements : 20€


For more info, contact me at discord Nemo#4916 or PM, ty. :rtfm:
04/24/2018 18:00 Intic#2
Added

Played a game with this guy and i'm happily suprised. We got a troller on jungle and he went morderkaiser and never ganked. He went irelia toplane and totally hardcarried this game. He's kind and a really good booster, can recommend :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/27/2018 18:27 ecks de#3
lost in plat 1
04/28/2018 12:38 adry1000#4
accepting voucher too