LDoA 10-20

04/13/2018 18:36 hard4life#1
Hello ladies and gentlemans!

I was able to change ldoa bot and I want to share with you. I am using Any/Ele and summon in first slot, putted 4 skills: flare, fire storm, glyph, aura. I do not have any crash I do not know how about you.

Enjoy your LDoA ^^


#After uploaded this file i scanned it and dont know why virustotal shows 3/59... I used clean gwa2 and clean ldoa script so idk...
04/14/2018 03:59 NikStur93#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard4life View Post
Hello ladies and gentlemans!

I was able to change ldoa bot and I want to share with you. I am using Any/Ele and summon in first slot, putted 4 skills: flare, fire storm, glyph, aura. I do not have any crash I do not know how about you.

Enjoy your LDoA ^^


#After uploaded this file i scanned it and dont know why virustotal shows 3/59... I used clean gwa2 and clean ldoa script so idk...
Downloaded and scanned the .exe nothing found. Currently running on spare account for ldoa. Thanks for the uploaf
04/14/2018 08:25 DaveVaako#3
Its work great Ty