[PVE] Galaxy4Story.com mix of Oldschool and Newschool

04/14/2018 19:15 Galaxy4Story#31
Can you speak guys in private chat or somewhere else about your problems or I don't know what it is. This thead is about Galaxy4Story. Thanks!
04/14/2018 19:19 .Konst#32
Yea except that not nearly as much. This Server, same as Wo4S, has no real features. You can't count UI stuff as features.
04/14/2018 19:26 NavigatorCreed#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
Yea except that not nearly as much. This Server, same as Wo4S, has no real features. You can't count UI stuff as features.
Same like yor Server nothing special.
Just a copy of a copy.
04/14/2018 19:28 .Konst#34
Except that we have own features and didn't buy our files 1:1.

Btw. the Owner of this Server is a guy called Medusa. He refunded money on Araz 2x (over 300€), I wouldn't trust this Server. Also he is racist against germans.
04/14/2018 19:45 Bubuu1337#35
Quote:
Did you forgot about Cloaks, Guilds ? :/

Quote:
Btw. the Owner of this Server is a guy called Medusa. He refunded money on Araz 2x (over 300€), I wouldn't trust this Server. Also he is racist against germans.
I don't know how you get this guy called Medusa, but I'm really know to who I sold my files xD
04/14/2018 19:50 NavigatorCreed#36
Quote:

You're really pathetic...
But you are a best example of the decent person...
I think you're just afraid because hes a competition for you.
Doesn't matter if he bought 4story.gg files or not you did the same but jirkus wrote everything for you so its almost the same situations.
You are probably the last person who should talking about real features because you did nothing for your server 100% of all 4story online features belongs to Jirkus.
04/14/2018 20:19 stotterer09#37
Please stay on topic! Every further post which do not consider the topic will be deleted and punished
04/14/2018 20:22 .Konst#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
You're really pathetic...
But you are a best example of the decent person...
I think you're just afraid because hes a competition for you.
Doesn't matter if he bought 4story.gg files or not you did the same but jirkus wrote everything for you so its almost the same situations.
You are probably the last person who should talking about real features because you did nothing for your server 100% of all 4story online features belongs to Jirkus.
Yea a Server with World of 4Story Files sure does sound like competition to me.
04/14/2018 20:27 Sethical#39
Quote:
Yea a Server with World of 4Story Files sure does sound like competition to me.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Seems like it is.

Anyway to stay on Topic. The Game just crashes everytime im trying to Select
a Character. Is there a fix for that already? I get no Error message or anything.
04/14/2018 20:29 Galaxy4Story#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin1506 View Post
The Game just crashes everytime im trying to Select
a Character. Is there a fix for that already? I get no Error message or anything.
Hello, contact us on our fanpage [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] we try to help you.
04/14/2018 21:00 Sethical#41
Quote:
Yea this is totally because Galaxy4Story came online.
You are right, its not. But that doesn't change the fact that your Server is dead and galaxy4story is a competition to yours. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy4Story View Post
Hello, contact us on our fanpage [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] we try to help you.
Thanks for the fast help.
04/15/2018 00:12 L0LLo#42
I think u should fix crystal games rewards, the rewards are bad, not even talkling about the 7+ wins one but you need to win 4 times to make 80 silver and then ext level already 1g? probably somethhing u missed out.
04/15/2018 00:31 Galaxy4Story#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0LLo View Post
I think u should fix crystal games rewards, the rewards are bad, not even talkling about the 7+ wins one but you need to win 4 times to make 80 silver and then ext level already 1g? probably somethhing u missed out.
We will change rewards in next patch. If you will find another bug or You'll have a problem with something write to us a ticket - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] log-in and on account panel click "Tickets".
04/15/2018 17:04 pepsi211#44
Server has a future
04/15/2018 17:06 Galaxy4Story#45
Server Maintance 15.04.2018 18:00 - 18:30
Patch log: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Free coupon for Weapon + 20 - "WEAPON20"