Rainbow Six Siege - Wallhack and ESP Cheats [Private & Undetected]

07/25/2018 14:42 banek192#76
Cheat is updated for latest game patch, have fun!
07/25/2018 22:30 abdalrahman9#77
Scamming reseller

Cheat is constantly down and often detected. This guy is just a reseller. He will sell you it and then you can fuck off. If you go to baunticheats website they will say that they wont give support because i bought over a reseller.

The cheat is mostly down for 2-4 days and you wont get the downtime compensated. Also the hack is a cheap russian shit hack. Not worth to get hwid banned for using it.
07/26/2018 01:11 banek192#78
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdalrahman9 View Post
[B][SIZE="4"]Cheat is constantly down and often detected. This guy is just a reseller. He will sell you it and then you can fuck off. If you go to baunticheats website they will say that they wont give support because i bought over a reseller.

The cheat is mostly down for 2-4 days and you wont get the downtime compensated. Also the hack is a cheap russian shit hack. Not worth to get hwid banned for using it.
Sir you are wrong. Cheat is undetected since release, no any bans at all.

Cheat was down only because of game updates and time ALWAYS freezes when cheat not working, so you again wrong.

Also i'm always provide full support for my costumes so i have no idea why you posting this false info without any proof.
07/27/2018 10:09 Ruddy1234#79
Curious how long did it take you guys to receive cheat via email after purchase?
07/27/2018 19:48 banek192#80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruddy1234 View Post
Curious how long did it take you guys to receive cheat via email after purchase?
Already done, sorry for delay sir.
07/29/2018 22:26 Xenos#81
Bought a different cheat from him a while back and the cheat got detected 2-3 hours after my purchase. Cheat went down for months the the seller refused to give a refund but gave empty promises. Support was also limited in those hours where the cheat was useable.

Highly recommend to stay away from this scammer or ya know.
07/30/2018 21:12 lapene#82
I got banned :(
07/30/2018 21:49 banek192#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos© View Post
Bought a different cheat from him a while back and the cheat got detected 2-3 hours after my purchase. Cheat went down for months the the seller refused to give a refund but gave empty promises. Support was also limited in those hours where the cheat was useable.
If you talking about rust, its still working on and you will receive once update is released. Also why you say im scammer if you receive cheat and using it and you know risks getting banned, before detection it works for 1+ month. And you know rules, no refunds for detections.

As of support, if you write me im always reply, whats wrong with that? Send me your email, i want check who you are. Because i see someties messages like this and no one didnt reply me with any proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapene View Post
I got banned :(
We have ban reports now, but cheat is already disabled so i will edit message once i get more info.
07/31/2018 00:34 spackenkotze#84
Yup, it’s detected. They got dozens of ban reports
07/31/2018 15:10 Rk911#85
Quote:
Originally Posted by spackenkotze View Post
Yup, it’s detected. They got dozens of ban reports
don't buy the cheat guys its detected...i got ban 3 times today didn't even use cheat due to freeze still got banned..RIP Siege for me got HWiD banned
07/31/2018 18:08 WHYPHY#86
Staff member's reply on baunticheats official forum:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Also is looks any cheat baunticheats sells which require going through BattlEye got detected overnight. Wouldn't be surprised if BattlEye had it detected for a bit but waited to ban people in a wave to get max amount of cheaters from 1 source.
08/01/2018 17:08 Rk911#87
Don't buy any of there cheat from baunticheats its detected i got hwid ban can't even play the game due to Hwid ban motherfucker got me 3 times today without even using cheat
08/02/2018 01:35 banek192#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk911 View Post
Don't buy any of there cheat from baunticheats its detected i got hwid ban can't even play the game due to Hwid ban motherfucker got me 3 times today without even using cheat
You know the risks. So far it was undetected for really long time.

Cheat is currently updating. Expect it really soon and probably with 1803 windows support.
08/02/2018 14:39 Rk911#89
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
You know the risks. So far it was undetected for really long time.

Cheat is currently updating. Expect it really soon and probably with 1803 windows support.
fuck u guys i m hwid ban now can't even play the game...fix my problem now
08/03/2018 00:11 banek192#90
Cheat is updated with new security, until end of this week use it at your own risk!

Sales are back as well.