[RELEASE] Free Radar !

04/14/2018 19:10 makoch#166
run secure in a 2n pc?¿
04/14/2018 19:46 yyaosry#167
It works on the 2nd pc. But i feel super latency. Will the latency gone if i use the radar on the same pc?
04/14/2018 20:04 pro|monkey#168
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffybest94 View Post
still working, no crash or error for me.
are u run radar on same pc or second pc ty.
04/14/2018 20:19 crazyydud3#169
I can't use it anymore, It works but it kills my whole internet bandwidth since last few updates. I'm using it on second PC, and tested my internet with it turned off:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

When i turn the radar ON my whole "internet" goes to shit, speedtest isn't even able to start

It's stuck there. Ingame i have unplayable rubberbanding.

Idk what the creator did to it but it's iffy that it uses up so much bandwidth.

I would not use it at the moment untill someone experienced takes a look at it maybe.

Also i've just noticed, when i turn it on, the CPU usage on the second pc/laptop goes from idle 5-6% to exactly 75% load and doesn't move. That's really really shady.
04/14/2018 21:32 huydaica1512#170
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]erangel map blackscreen! How to fix?
04/14/2018 22:11 a0933974848#171
Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size
at javax.crypto.Cipher.checkCryptoPerm(Cipher.java:10 39)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.implInit(Cipher.java:805)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.chooseProvider(Cipher.java:864 )
at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(Cipher.java:1396)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(Cipher.java:1327)
at albedo.deserializer.PacketParserKt.proc_raw_packet (PacketParser.kt:113)
at albedo.deserializer.PacketParserKt$parsePackets$1. invoke(PacketParser.kt:41)
at albedo.deserializer.PacketParserKt$parsePackets$1. invoke(PacketParser.kt)
at kotlin.concurrent.ThreadsKt$thread$thread$1.run(Th read.kt:18)

ARP WI-FI What is the problem
04/14/2018 22:27 Fongrr#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus_z View Post
I got an GREY screen.

any solution?
U gotta join a game first then it should work
04/15/2018 00:40 craneee#173
detailed guide to use on 2 pcs? thank you
04/15/2018 00:54 blackscorpion789#174
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyydud3 View Post
Happens to me aswell, just restart the radar after each game in the lobby, you don't need to restart the game, just the radar, while ur in the lobby
Well that works too if you plan to just restart after the current game, but you can in fact repair the crash for your current game if you quit game and restart, and just restart the radar at the menu before you click to rejoin match.

It probably depends on how long it takes ur pc to quit pubg, and then restart it from steam. I just upgraded to an NVMe drive and its so fast, I can usually be back in match in less than a minute. Sucks though because the radar loves to mess up right during the final 10 or so players and last circles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyydud3 View Post
I can't use it anymore, It works but it kills my whole internet bandwidth since last few updates. I'm using it on second PC, and tested my internet with it turned off:

When i turn the radar ON my whole "internet" goes to shit, speedtest isn't even able to start

It's stuck there. Ingame i have unplayable rubberbanding.

Idk what the creator did to it but it's iffy that it uses up so much bandwidth.

I would not use it at the moment untill someone experienced takes a look at it maybe.

Also i've just noticed, when i turn it on, the CPU usage on the second pc/laptop goes from idle 5-6% to exactly 75% load and doesn't move. That's really really shady.

Try enabling IP Routing, it helped with my latency issues. Mine runs fine now as far as bandwidth and latency. I'm running second pc on an old built rig I don't need but still has GPU and cpu power. (not sure how well a laptop would hold up)

I've also unchecked TCP/IPv6 module under my network adapter, but not sure if it helps or not. It hasn't hurt anything
04/15/2018 02:36 idontknowmex#175
when i click start radar its dont open to me a green window its open a grey 1 with nothing on it and i got java 8 not 9
04/15/2018 03:15 raffybest94#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro|monkey View Post
are u run radar on same pc or second pc ty.

same pc
04/15/2018 09:16 Sam_xa#177
is the radar up to date? and the paks too?
04/15/2018 10:59 misterravage1#178
Radar is not up to date, would be kind if you update
04/15/2018 11:12 raffybest94#179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_xa View Post
is the radar up to date? and the paks too?
this release is only for radar.
04/15/2018 11:13 idontknowmex#180
mind explain me how it exectly works i followed the steps still when i start the match the screen stay grey