Looking for mate in MM boosting

04/04/2018 18:46 Goksi#1
Hi guys I have been inactive last few months at this game.

I would like to get back to my main division with someone from you guys who has time to spam matchmaking with me.

You need to be friendly, reliable, skill wise better than me would be really nice :D .

Im Gold nova 4 guys and wanna boost some divisions while playing with you. Also you need to provide your own account.

Leave me here your contact thx :handsdown:
04/04/2018 19:10 Mysticboost#2
If you're looking for professionals to take care of your case, let us know:
website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
skype: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
steam: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Regards
04/04/2018 19:55 Machomei1337#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/05/2018 08:36 b0tjee#4
Quote:
Im Gold nova 4 guys and wanna boost some divisions while playing with you. Also you need to provide your own account.
Hi, I can help you. Do you have prime-matchmaking?