Details

- 8 min per game
- No login data needed - you join via invite link
- No ban risk (100% safe!)

Payment

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin / ETH)
Skrill
(CS:GO Skins / Steamwallet Gift Cards / Paysafecard / Amazon Gift Cards) +30% fee
TF2 Keys = 1,7€ per key
Bank transfer

Contact

PM
Discord: J0gger#0318
Steamgroup: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/17/2018 22:17 Alessiiio#2
Hi im interested! Do i have to give you my Account Details, so you can play. Or can i play myself? And do you also offer RankIn Matches.

My Account has currently due Inactivity no rank and i want to get ranked back.

Greetings

Alessio
03/18/2018 12:22 SmokerGo#3
Can we add u somewhere
03/18/2018 13:04 BoostingRanks&Elo#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokerGo View Post
Can we add u somewhere
Thread creator, beware, this SmokerGo guy is a phisher, he will try to get a free win from you and then delete you off skype so watch out. Just telling our experience with this person. Regards
04/13/2018 15:22 PHPSt0n3r#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0gger View Post
currently sup i think i need about 4-5 wins to get to Global again how much for that?
04/13/2018 15:27 J0gger#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHPSt0n3r View Post
currently sup i think i need about 4-5 wins to get to Global again how much for that?
Its 5€ for rankup from Supreme to Global.
I am boosting right now if you wanna join

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingRanks&Elo View Post
Thread creator, beware, this SmokerGo guy is a phisher, he will try to get a free win from you and then delete you off skype so watch out. Just telling our experience with this person. Regards
Thanks for the warning! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessiiio View Post
Hi im interested! Do i have to give you my Account Details, so you can play. Or can i play myself? And do you also offer RankIn Matches.

My Account has currently due Inactivity no rank and i want to get ranked back.

Greetings

Alessio
Please pm me.
I do offer all possibilties. (You play, We play with your account & Rankin matches).

Cheers
04/13/2018 15:36 PHPSt0n3r#7
can i pay with paysafecard?
04/13/2018 15:38 J0gger#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHPSt0n3r View Post
can i pay with paysafecard?
Yes, sure
04/13/2018 17:28 GodMarcel#9
Ist das selfplay oder sowas wie vertigo boost? fals in richtung afk boost geht würd ich gernma eins mit testen. dachte nämlich es gibt das nicht mehr.
04/13/2018 17:29 J0gger#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodMarcel View Post
Ist das selfplay oder sowas wie vertigo boost? fals in richtung afk boost geht würd ich gernma eins mit testen. dachte nämlich es gibt das nicht mehr.
Ganz normaler Vertigo boost wie früher.
Einfach adden - dann nehm ich dich ein game mit ;)
04/13/2018 18:42 GodMarcel#11
Habe soeben es getestet und alles hat wunderbar geklappt....

Service: 1A schnell/freundlich/unkompliziert & sehr günstige preise..

Zu dem Boost: Es geht tatsächlich wie beschrieben ihr werdet mit 9 Accounts geboostet, match wird schnell gefunden innerhalb 1 minute. Die runden gehen so schnell vorbei es sind nicht mal 10 minuten sondern geschätzte 5 minuten :) somit ein sehr schnelles rank up. über einen OW Ban brauch man sich keine sorgen mehr zu machen..also..kurz und knapp..

Ein dickes +REP für den Seller. sehr starke leistung und gutes preisverhältnis da es nicht mehr viele gibt die diese methode wohl kennen. ich sage mal Vielen Dank & bis bald!
05/19/2018 18:23 JensWilhelm#12
Bought both commends and boosting from J0gger, he's a nice dude. Customer service is top notch, commends came in less than 5 minutes after paying.

After i bought commends i was looking at his services and noticed he offers boosting aswell and i decided to try it out. Went from MG2 to DMG in less than 2 hours so it's really, really fast.

Prices; 10/10 super cheap (check out their website)
Service; 10/10

If you're looking to get boosted or to try any of his others services i would recommend.
07/20/2018 06:50 lafi08#13
German:

Wird hier noch was verkauft ? Bin derzeit LE und würde gerne zu Global geboostet werden.
Besteht die Möglichkeit ein Test Spiel mitzuspielen bevor man bezahlt ? Und wie viel würde der Boost von LE zu Global kosten ? Ein OW Ban ist ausgeschlossen, oder ?

English:

Are you still selling the boost ? I am LE and want to get boosted to Global. Is there a possibility to play a test match before i buy the boost ? What`s the price to get boosted from LE to Global and is there a risk the get OW banned ?
07/20/2018 06:56 J0gger#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafi08 View Post
German:

Wird hier noch was verkauft ? Bin derzeit LE und würde gerne zu Global geboostet werden.
Besteht die Möglichkeit ein Test Spiel mitzuspielen bevor man bezahlt ? Und wie viel würde der Boost von LE zu Global kosten ? Ein OW Ban ist ausgeschlossen, oder ?

English:

Are you still selling the boost ? I am LE and want to get boosted to Global. Is there a possibility to play a test match before i buy the boost ? What`s the price to get boosted from LE to Global and is there a risk the get OW banned ?
Hallo, ja wir bieten unseren Boost Service nach wie vor an.
Ein Testspiel ist möglich.
Der Boost von LE-Global kostet 15€ und dauert ca. 1h - 1(1/2)h.
OW bans gibts bei uns keine.

Bei Interesse:
id/J0ggerino/
Oder unsere Website besuchen: Bansystem.xyz
07/20/2018 07:09 lafi08#15
Ok, hab dich mal geaddet