Silkroad Online in Unity 3d - Progress

08/12/2019 00:07 _SGA_#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by 105733 View Post
Wow those screenshots look amazing goodluck with the project guys ill check this thread and the discord from time to time to see the progress
I think the project is long dead :(
08/12/2019 01:51 fenster3000#92
Of course this project is dead.
As dead as tons of other "Silkroad Remake" projects.

That happens if people only import existing Silkroad assets, models etc. into another engine, while they are thinking that this is the hardest part. Unfurtunatly that is the easy part. Developing the code is much harder. This is something most people forget about. In order to get something like that done you need more people than just some random dudes you found on epvp.
08/12/2019 21:02 105733#93
I hope not but i think you guys are right because i just got kicked from their discord server.. and if its not dead it'll take them years to fully remaster the game with such a small team
08/12/2019 21:24 Geenzo#94
what happened to the discord server?
08/15/2019 04:17 Guar_dianS#95
Actually , idk about this project. But i do know another one that will emerge from the hidden soon and by soon , i mean really really soon. You wont even expect it that soon :). With actual "closed beta" invitation soon :).

Just stay tuned. Adios!
08/15/2019 11:57 _SGA_#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guar_dianS View Post
Actually , idk about this project. But i do know another one that will emerge from the hidden soon and by soon , i mean really really soon. You wont even expect it that soon :). With actual "closed beta" invitation soon :).

Just stay tuned. Adios!
Exciting news, can't wait for it. Are you part of the project or just heard it from someone?
08/17/2019 03:02 ByFan#97
this project is dead?... What happened to the discord server?... :(
08/17/2019 09:23 B1Q#98
Quote:

Just stay tuned. Adios!
wow very nice
08/19/2019 05:10 Guar_dianS#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by _SGA_ View Post
Exciting news, can't wait for it. Are you part of the project or just heard it from someone?
Im part of the one i mentioned.
08/19/2019 10:22 _SGA_#100
Quote:
Im part of the one i mentioned.
Ah awesome, can't wait for it :)
08/19/2019 10:27 Astrija.#101
my RTX 2080 Ti is waiting patiently.
08/20/2019 01:02 Guar_dianS#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrija. View Post
my RTX 2080 Ti is waiting patiently.
For which project ? lol i dont think any of the two will need a RTX 2080 Ti lol. Probably only a mx120 :D
08/20/2019 18:46 _SGA_#103
I don't think so, you will be in need of powerfull gpu since most likely they aren't doing any optimization, so most likely it will require a lot of player.
09/10/2019 21:30 The Dementor#104
Quote:

Just stay tuned. Adios!
so ? :D Really really soon ? give us some details :)
09/12/2019 03:40 Guar_dianS#105
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dementor View Post
so ? :D Really really soon ? give us some details :)
Um depends. The following is already working.

+ Login System
+ Character create ( only 1 design tho (china adventure man ) )
+ Spawning on world
+ Npc spawn ( Quests system works , still basic but works. ) , ( Merchant system works as well , basic but works )
+ Mob spawn ( aggro and walk around works. Simple aggro hit attacks )
+ Simple Guild system ( started actually working 1 week ago , still basic tho lol like really basic functions )
+ Character simple point and click hit attack

Whats not working yet or have a system in place that works even basic.

- Animations for skills
- any skills lol
- skill tree system
- Jangan town ( still in the works , not sure how long this will take ) , currently everything is on an empty map world for testing purposes.
- Everything else that is not in the ( working section above )

So i could let you guys login. But it'll probably look blah :P :D. Maybe i'll put something together to show its working blol