UNRANKED LOL ACCOUNT +800€spent[S1 ACC][ALL CHAMPS][154 skins]

03/04/2018 18:58 IFISELLTHISILEAVE#1
So, hello everyone i hope you like my account, here you have the detailed information:

As you can see in the top right corner of the picture, i have 15 runes pages (sorry, the picture texts are in spanish, i didnt consider that before posting), the rest of it is very graphic, you have the wards, emojis and profile icons:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And here you have my skin list, the are lots of exclusives ones, as championship sivir/maokai, world cup ones, halloween, christmas, legacy, legendaries as pulsefire ez, blitz piltrover etc:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I own every single champion, can show it on skype or something if u want and that's pretty much it, it is unranked this season since i havent played LoL for a while now.

Id like to do the transaction with a middle man if possible, since im new here and i think nobody will trust me paying first, and i will not trust anybody without lot of valorations and good opinions on him

Im looking for a paypal deal, maybe paysafecard. Im not interested in games stuff, just money.

I'll talk about the price with the people interested, im looking for offers but i already know how much i aproximately want