[Professor Linebeck] You can teach how to make suit fashion ?

02/25/2018 20:47 zinsiney#1
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

my beginner i want to make suit fashion - gloves fashion - shoes fashion

you can teach how to make it ?

can use suit fashion from aeria games - aura kingdom - grand fantasia to teach so good

thank you so much

sorry my bad english :handsdown:
02/25/2018 21:00 Michi#2
You can write him a private message
02/25/2018 21:22 zinsiney#3
ok thanks sir
02/26/2018 11:36 Professor Linebeck#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]' Modeleditor allows you to auto-skin any kind of models using Flyffs basic skinning(mvr_male.chr, mvr_female.chr). You can use 3D Max to manually match your custom fashion, weapons, etc to the character. However this will not work smoothly on suits, since suits are constantly deforming, the mesh wouldn't show correctly and requires an unique skin. Weight painting on Autodesk Maya is the key.

And please, next time ask your question to the whole forum or just pm the people you wanna talk with.
02/26/2018 17:11 zinsiney#5
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can teach by photo same forum teach monster ?

thank you so much
03/15/2018 05:54 marivic143#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Linebeck View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]' Modeleditor allows you to auto-skin any kind of models using Flyffs basic skinning(mvr_male.chr, mvr_female.chr). You can use 3D Max to manually match your custom fashion, weapons, etc to the character. However this will not work smoothly on suits, since suits are constantly deforming, the mesh wouldn't show correctly and requires an unique skin. Weight painting on Autodesk Maya is the key.

And please, next time ask your question to the whole forum or just pm the people you wanna talk with.
proffesor what is the auto skinning mean? bad english xD