THE CANDY SHOP

02/24/2018 22:56 AAAQuality#1
Hello guys & welcome to the candy shop,

i've decided to sell all my goodies cuz i've stopped playing this game.

Rules

1. Paypal only, friends & family
Write in the Note (in PP): "I declare that I am the rightful owner of the account. I revoke all rights to this payment in terms of chargeback. I also revoke any right to dispute this payment, because I am paying Virtual Goods that I already received"

2. I won't go 1st
We can agree to go with small transactions at the beginning so none of us take risks, like 5 or 10€, this is not a problem.

3. Trades will be done on a TRADE server

4. ALWAYS request trade on The Black Market before trade continues

5. Contact me on this Topic and i will provide you the infos on how to contact me after if needed

OPENWORLD SHOP

Selling IN GAME DOLLARS >

1M=1€ (250+Mil in stock)

Selling SNIPERS >

60xAWP > 0.25€ each (full)
100xVSS > 0.20€ each (full/20Mag)
150xOTS > 0.15€ each (full/20Mag)
35xAWM > 0.07€ each (full)
150xAMR2 > 0.05€ each (full)
100xM107 > 0.05€ each (full)
150xM200 > 0.05€ each (full)
200xBlaser > 0.05€ each (full)
450xSVDs > 0.04€ each (full)


Selling ARs >

1500xRed stalker > 0.025€ each (full/STAN30)

Selling ARMORS >

500xHeavy > 0.02€ each
300xCustom > 0.02 each
450xNVGs > 0.02€ each

Selling GI LOCKERS >

200xPersonal Locker > 0.10€ each
2xGI access LOCKER > 1.00€ each

I have a lot of other stuff but idk what you guys are looking for so just hmu with what you are looking for and i will reply. ( ammo - meds - shields - nades - attachements - backpacks - skins - cars - survival items ... )