Forum Logo Needed

02/18/2018 18:31 Zusee#1
I am looking for someone to create a forum logo for me, similar concept as the one on my forums now. Spider/spiderweb representing network as well as the 'Game Network Online' text. It does not necessary have to have the text 'forum' on it. It will require width so it fits the logo portion of the forum. I am looking for a premium looking logo, nothing basic such as a spider on a web found on search engines and some cheesy font. I don't think this will require a lot of work so I don't want to see some crazy prices as I am willing to pay.

I will require a favicon, OG logo, 2x logo and small logo. (Pretty much once the logo is done, these do not require much work to produce).

If you are interested in this project, contact me!
02/23/2018 16:03 [snowz#2
Hi add me on discord YaK#1692
03/13/2018 01:30 ofkings#3
contact me on discord Richenberg#7608
03/13/2018 03:06 ♕JEXXN♕#4
pn
03/13/2018 15:26 Seekin#5
#closed