Rust Undetected hack for sale, cheap.

02/12/2018 01:40 ImDep66#1
Hello, i am Dep. I am reselling a hack that i am sure some of you might be fond of, Except i am selling this hack for very cheap and for lifetime, With updates.
You can purchase this on my rocketr shop or contact me on discord for inquiries and / or proof. Dep#7076, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This hack requires windows 7, and it is very simple to obtain.
02/12/2018 21:59 thejohnstonator#2
Legit guy easy to deal with
02/13/2018 04:35 champandchris#3
Verified good guy, easy to work with an patient.
02/13/2018 06:26 KyleIsGud#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] lul this guy is selling a cracked cheat for 60$? I released it for free
02/13/2018 13:03 ImDep66#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleIsGud View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] lul this guy is selling a cracked cheat for 60$? I released it for free
You could easily have ratted that version..
02/13/2018 13:49 Revss#6
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImDep66 View Post
You could easily have ratted that version..
lol dep shut the fuck up, your just trying to make profit from a shitty cracked hack.

thank you kyle, its good to know some people have a pair of balls.
people been reselling this shit for the past month and a half its not long till it gets detected anyways
02/14/2018 03:53 KyleIsGud#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revss View Post
lol dep shut the fuck up, your just trying to make profit from a shitty cracked hack.

people been reselling this shit for the past month and a half its not long till it gets detected anyways
:)
02/14/2018 21:47 ImDep66#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revss View Post

Didnt even know it was cracked cunt, bought it from some kid to try out and saw it had no HWID blocked, so i try and make my money back from buying it.
02/14/2018 22:30 Noemix#9
Selling via rocketer is not allowed here.
02/15/2018 01:29 ImDep66#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noemix View Post
Selling via rocketer is not allowed here.
Why not? Sorry i have not read the TOS if that is indeed correct
02/15/2018 14:20 Revss#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImDep66 View Post
Didnt even know it was cracked cunt, bought it from some kid to try out and saw it had no HWID blocked, so i try and make my money back from buying it.
lol.
02/16/2018 14:04 SixPaths#12
Quote:
Link not working, got a new link maybe? :)