elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
Conquer Online 2
>
metzone dc trick still works?
« full version
metzone dc trick still works?
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
>
11/15/2005 15:18
shivan
#1
Hi all,
Can someone out there check whether metzone dc trick still works?
Can we still exploit it?
Thx in advance
11/15/2005 16:49
sr_zero
#2
i tried it... NO :(
11/15/2005 18:26
Vashanka
#3
It worked for me just fine, just requires a bit more skill on timing it.
11/15/2005 18:54
jovis
#4
Doesn't work.
11/15/2005 19:03
MrTeenie
#5
I'd imagine it still does they didn't change anything.
11/15/2005 20:16
chirs
#6
works for me also :D
11/15/2005 20:26
yahooo
#7
works fine
11/15/2005 23:15
dgamer
#8
still works!
11/15/2005 23:32
whatdabeep
#9
it work but I get d/c too easily now and when I press ESC my screen freeze use setup>exit
11/16/2005 00:58
ViTiN123
#10
2 words.....
co 2.0 ...sux
11/16/2005 03:02
xiaoming
#11
i don't think they want to fix it...
11/16/2005 04:05
joebroni
#12
Id hope not, because paying 2k vp + tokens each time is fuckin ridiculous. I lose durability on armors real quick too.
11/16/2005 09:22
Fitta
#13
Still working...
11/16/2005 09:44
sr_zero
#14
sorry for the first info.... but it worked to me... juz have a little skill at pressing esc...
11/16/2005 10:52
angelbear
#15
yep i got it
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
>