screen resolution

01/31/2018 12:37 erto3609#1
How to change the screen resolution in the game to another? for example 800x600
01/31/2018 17:40 x123x123x#2
In the game settings, unless is not present?
Change the values in the file SoundConfig.dat (game client)
x:\game\config\SoundConfig.dat
...
FullScreenMode: 0 (1 = full screen)
Resolution: 800 600
...
02/26/2022 23:37 LaernuTairo#3
TY .... again 123
That's twice this week lol.

The game looks absolutely awesome at 3840x1600 BUT.... the UI is so small, and no scale option.

Thanks to your note about SoundConfig dat I was able to edit the res to something just a bit smaller, that the game wouldn't let me select, still over 2k and made the HUD nice in ultra wide (2954x1231 Wierd res I know), without really any blurry pixels in game still.

Bonus, there is an FPS setting in there too, was able to set it to 75+

4 years later, still the best help I found. ty again.
06/14/2022 03:25 liliil#4
Who can describe what is responsible for what?