Steam / worth $400 / Origin / Bnet

01/21/2018 12:31 Jaxxon88#1
Hey people, as the title suggests, I'm trying to sell the Steam account I've used for all my games and all my played hours, because I just got no time to play anymore. As you can tell by the date I registered this account on, a lot can change in 7 years.

The VAC ban is in CoD Blops 2.

I really need the money and I'm willing to go very low.. please offer me.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I've also got a Bnet account with all blizzard games besides of destiny and an origin account with a few AAA titles.

Origin:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Looking really forward to trading with you.
01/21/2018 12:51 PrinzShinori#2
Price for both per pm