Gm in rank of reputation?

01/17/2018 19:03 pauvm1618#1
Hi, does anyone know how to make that gm's appear in the top of the reputation in the game?
01/17/2018 19:23 *Kyosha*#2
Opennos.GameObject -> Networking -> ServerManager.cs

find function "public void RefreshRanking()"
then add another Authority (like GM)

example:
account.Authority == AuthorityType.User & AuthorityType.GM etc
01/17/2018 22:55 unknownforces#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kyosha* View Post
Opennos.GameObject -> Networking -> ServerManager.cs

find function "public void RefreshRanking()"
then add another Authority (like GM)

example:
account.Authority == AuthorityType.User & AuthorityType.GM etc
Is this real life? Someone who gave actual answers instead of "if you cant do this then just quit" ????
01/18/2018 15:08 pauvm1618#4
Okey thanks, i’ll try it later and I tell you.

actually it's not working, what shall i do?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
here it is what i put on the "refreshranking"
01/19/2018 02:34 Hokaros#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauvm1618 View Post
Okey thanks, i’ll try it later and I tell you.

actually it's not working, what shall i do?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
here it is what i put on the "refreshranking"
&& not &

Code:
TopComplimented = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Compliment).Take(30).ToList();
TopPoints = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Act4Points).Take(30).ToList();
TopReputation = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Reput).Take(30).ToList();
01/19/2018 17:55 pauvm1618#6
I put what you told me but it's still not working, mi pj (GM) has the red star of reputation.
Also i've another problem: when i open noswolrd, it says #CARDS_LOADED#, is it related somehow to the fact that some of my skills (invisibility of sp6 arch, the "combos", etc) don't work? If so, how can i solve it?
01/19/2018 21:12 Hokaros#7
Quote:
Also i've another problem: when i open noswolrd, it says #CARDS_LOADED#, is it related somehow to the fact that some of my skills (invisibility of sp6 arch, the "combos", etc) don't work? If so, how can i solve it?
No, it doesnt relate. Check out your Resources ;)
01/19/2018 21:16 0Lucifer0#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokaros View Post
&& not &

Code:
TopComplimented = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Compliment).Take(30).ToList();
TopPoints = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Act4Points).Take(30).ToList();
TopReputation = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.User && c.Account.Authority == AuthorityType.GameMaster).OrderByDescending(c => c.Reput).Take(30).ToList();
No in fact it’s || and he need to copy the left part... but the best solution is just to use >= instead of ==
01/19/2018 21:21 pauvm1618#9
So 0Lucifer0 how would it be? Can you copy the code please?
01/20/2018 00:07 Hokaros#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
No in fact it’s || and he need to copy the left part... but the best solution is just to use >= instead of ==
mb :(
01/20/2018 00:16 0Lucifer0#11
Quote:
So 0Lucifer0 how would it be? Can you copy the code please?
Seriously... just read my message it’s explained... replace == by >= in the original code
01/20/2018 16:01 pauvm1618#12
i did it but not working yet... if it's impossible then, how can i make my reputation symbol looks like if I were the first of the ranking? because I can't add me in the ranking
01/20/2018 19:39 *Kyosha*#13
Quote:
i did it but not working yet... if it's impossible then, how can i make my reputation symbol looks like if I were the first of the ranking? because I can't add me in the ranking
Code:
public void RefreshRanking()
        {
            TopComplimented = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority >= AuthorityType.User).OrderByDescending(c => c.Compliment).Take(30).ToList();
            TopPoints = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority >= AuthorityType.User).OrderByDescending(c => c.Act4Points).Take(30).ToList();
            TopReputation = DAOFactory.CharacterDAO.Where(c => c.Account.Authority >= AuthorityType.User).OrderByDescending(c => c.Reput).Take(30).ToList();
}
It will show players with Authority 0 or Higher (User, Support <moderator> and GameMaster)

leave your project...please.

and yeah...it's much better than using || (fail with & xd)
01/20/2018 21:58 pauvm1618#14
Not working neither....
01/21/2018 17:43 -Nokis#15
Quote:
Not working neither....
Do you compile the code afterwards? Or do you only execute the '.exe' you already have?