I BUY CS:GO SKINS FOR MY LOL EUNE ACCOUNT: LVL 30 - 113 SKINS ( EXPENSIVE ONES ) ALL CHAMPS OWNED, ALOT ICONS + ALOT RUNES OWNED !
Quote:
JONHNYFTW @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
He even deleted his post on my thread.
This guy is a SCAMMER!! BE CAREFUL!! Check the screenshots!! I'm new and had never traded on the forum. This guy lied and cheated..scammed me of $450!! didn't respond at all after I had sent him the money. Gives out random Paypal addresses for payments and stresses that he only accepts payments as friends and family. I have already informed the local police and reported him to the Federal online fraud department as he has my ID and address info. Be careful lads! look at the screenshots. How do I report him to the moderators on the forums??
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Here's all his ePVP e-mail correspondence where he asked for 450 and asked for my skype details.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
his skype ID, could easily change it so be careful
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]