Who knows this CHEAT?

01/12/2018 06:42 qqq88006#1
Does anyone know which one is the developer?
Why a lot of people selling this CHEAT?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/12/2018 10:06 Razori#2
I know this cheat and use it self ! Im official reseller of this and have contact to Dev what u need ?
01/12/2018 10:13 qqq88006#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razori View Post
I know this cheat and use it self ! Im official reseller of this and have contact to Dev what u need ?
I have to know the official source of this cheat.
Not from reseller above to buy.
This is very insecure.
01/12/2018 10:39 Clasher7k#4
This cheat is called Nameless, re-sold by dozens of people. I believe the owner is Korean.
01/12/2018 10:45 psygangnam#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razori View Post
I know this cheat and use it self ! Im official reseller of this and have contact to Dev what u need ?
this dumbass trying to scam anyone he sees LMAO report :mofo:
01/12/2018 11:06 Razori#6
i´m trying to scam no one but its ok bro ;) I can send u many proof´s that i´m a RESELLER and you ??
01/12/2018 11:13 Clasher7k#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razori View Post
i´m trying to scam no one but its ok bro ;) I can send u many proof´s that i´m a RESELLER and you ??
It's not impressive to be a re-seller, go sell your cheat somewhere else.
01/12/2018 11:26 Razori#8
yeahh not impressive :O? But i have Licenses to activate the Hack and you ?? do not you know the saying: who does not want he already has!
01/12/2018 11:30 Clasher7k#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razori View Post
yeahh not impressive :O? But i have Licenses to activate the Hack and you ?? do not you know the saying: who does not want he already has!
Never heard that saying, maybe re-phrase it in non-broken-English.

Yeah, looks like you're doing pretty well for yourself advertising on threads like these, making good dosh I guess (Sarcasm obviously, as I said before, go sell your cheat somewhere else, kthxbye)
01/31/2018 23:05 UnrealSkybox#10
the owner is chinese dummy
the client connects to r6248t.cn and uses stuff like
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or somethign idk
02/01/2018 03:34 545973859#11
I know who it belongs to. From CHINA
02/01/2018 11:57 arfqwer#12
Where can SWM update dowload?
02/02/2018 03:22 frce#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 545973859 View Post
I know who it belongs to. From CHINA
Any link to them?