PUGB - Multihack [ESP | AIMBOT | SPEEDHACK etc.]

01/10/2018 23:35 reiniss2#1
Selling Private PUGB Multi-hack
Note: Hack will not be sold to newbies/rage hackers etc. I'm selling 5 slots in total. It takes some time for first setup, but afterwards nearly "Run" and "Play".
Price: 150Euro/185USD first month [Continuing or renewing license later 100Euro/120USD]
Contacts: Skype: areuredy

Slots: 1 available

Features:
Player
  • Distance
  • HP
  • Bone
  • Radar [Only in minimap, for now works only in 1920x1080]
  • Snap Line [from crosshair to enemy head]
  • Line of Sight [Changes color if enemy is visible or not]
Vehicle
  • Distance
  • Health
  • Fuel
Other
  • Loot [With custom filters]
  • Airdrop [Contents of airdrop]
  • DeathLoot [Contents of DeathLoot]
  • SpeedHack [passes Heal/Boost/Revieve Animation and allows you to move/shoot/reload/drive etc.]
  • Custom Crosshair [Small Red Cross in middle]
  • Stream friendly [haven't tested on Twitch, but works fine in Steam Streaming, if your casting window of game, hack *will* not be visible to watchers]

Screens... More will be available via discord/skype
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

About:
Tested on: Windows 10 x64 [Note, setup requires >=1607, later you can update to >=16299]
Access method: Kernel Driver
Bypasses: Battleye, Xenuine and xigncode x3
Hack?! - It's an external overlay
Undetected?! - Since 11th October, 2017 [when I bought dummy account]

Important: Hack is not in it's final form, requests will be inspected and may be added to hack. I'm checking and testing things from SDK constantly. I've made it visually very minimalistic, so it doesn't look like funky cartoon with every rainbow color everywhere. All visuals now have some "Alpha" to it (100-175) rather than 255. Of course built in style can be modified to customer needs (Font sizes, visuals colors etc.)

Performance: Hack has been tested on GTX 660 / GTX 770 and GTX 1080. If your computer can't run game at lowest settings constant 60fps, don't consider this hack. While it is optimized at maximum using DirectX and Multi-Threading, it can decrease overall game performance for some.

Current Works: Performance will always be number one. Working on GUI and more features

Low price ballers will be ignored

Disclaimer: It's a hack, nor BE/VAC, nor manual bans will be refunded.

Previous updates:
UPDATE: 02.28.2018 Removed patched stuff from Menu. Made menu more responsive [no more triple clicks to enable/disable something]
01/17/2018 16:10 Haycore#2
vouch
01/17/2018 18:09 reiniss2#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haycore View Post
Will vouch for trial...send me discord
Sorry, but I kinda BOLDED the text:
"Low price ballers and Trial version beggers will be ignored"

It's pure private hack, I don't need rage hack testers, sorry ;)
01/17/2018 19:25 Haycore#4
No vouches, 5 posts, no trusted sales and 150 bucks month discription only...

have fun selling it here and good luck with ur scam dude
01/17/2018 20:14 reiniss2#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haycore View Post
No vouches, 5 posts, no trusted sales and 150 bucks month discription only...

have fun selling it here and good luck with ur scam dude
No one is forcing you into anything. You don't know me, how can you say anything about me or my product? You beggars are so pathetic...
01/17/2018 20:30 Haycore#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by reiniss2 View Post
No one is forcing you into anything. You don't know me, how can you say anything about me or my product? You beggars are so pathetic...
I habe 3 Active subscriptions dein different coders and i habe ni Problem to pay for a Hack but u are just a scammer
01/17/2018 22:28 reiniss2#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haycore View Post
I habe 3 Active subscriptions dein different coders and i habe ni Problem to pay for a Hack but u are just a scammer
You now successfully have showed how incompetent you are, who have maybe "once" bought something here and only begged stuff from others. Good Luck Kiddo ;) I don't have to prove anything to a 11yo, All my buyers are satisfied, as you're here only for asking for free stuff, I don't really care about your opinion, neither will a normal thinking person ;) They can judge themselves what quality product I sell ;)
01/18/2018 00:01 Haycore#8
noone said it must be for free...i have no problem to pay for a short trial but i dont pay 150 bucks for hacks from untrusted sellers like u...
01/18/2018 14:34 reiniss2#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haycore View Post
noone said it must be for free...i have no problem to pay for a short trial but i dont pay 150 bucks for hacks from untrusted sellers like u...
First of all, how many brain cells are left in your brain?! I clearly stated, that there will be no trial versions! Secondly, it's a free society and free market, you have all the opportunities to ignore this product if it doesn't satisfy your needs <= That's how free market works. Not posting "shit", that you have no evidence of, like "scammer" etc. It makes me think that you might be a scammer that doesn't do his end of the bargain. Anyway, I would not ever make a deal with such a femine customer, who has 0% logical thinking, and 100% emotional speech. Have a nice day :)
01/27/2018 08:51 Razori#10
really unfriendly this Seller . .
01/28/2018 02:18 reiniss2#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razori View Post
really unfriendly this Seller . .
Do you have any proof of that? Have I ever spoken or chatted with you?

If you are one of those chinese hackers that were refused, then you should have read the post Note: Hack will not be sold to newbies/rage hackers etc. Having 10+ Manual banned accounts [as most of them stated], is considered rage hacking for me ;)

I'm actually very friendly and multiple buyers can confirm this [Helping them in all stuff, not even related with my hack but PC itself]. I'm looking for more long term and stable buyers ;) as I'm providing private hack that was not intended to be sold at first, I'm not a looking for quantity but rather quality [so 4 slots are sold and one used by me] and I will not rise the limit.
01/29/2018 13:18 isvatt#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razori View Post
really unfriendly this Seller . .
Pretty funny, your tag alone is more than enough to know that you're truly a (s)kid.
01/29/2018 13:29 $Soft#13
Ist der Cheat noch up to date?
01/30/2018 13:42 reiniss2#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by $Soft View Post
Ist der Cheat noch up to date?
Yes it is. I usually update in few hours when an update comes out.
04/16/2018 22:48 MadDookie#15
Still up to date and slots open?