Reinforced Ribs

01/02/2018 14:57 Dartagnan96#1
Hi guys! I just bought some reinforced ribs pack and I have upgraded some of them to lvl 1. Now I have 4 lvl 0 reinforced ribs and 2 lvl 1 reinforced ribs. I have now 63.42% damage prevention , but only 400.000 hp( missing sagi hp). With what can I combine those reinforced ribs to get maximum potential out of them? I noticed that if I put them with elite beams , I only get like 1-2% more damage prevention instead of 11-12%, I know they are average.
I wait for tips on how to combine them and with what. Thanks! :D
01/02/2018 16:52 24seven#2
If you combine them they will lost their effect.
01/04/2018 06:20 Aezrone#3
only way to combine and minimize your loss, just add your beams 1 by 1 untill you feel it's not worth it. also depends your play style,