Hello Epvpers!
Here I am looking for help again! I've been trying to write an source in C++ in the last months, took me a lot since I'm trying to don't take anything from the sources out there and writing a socket system was the worst part xD
Well, first of all, the problem. I'm pretty sure that the problem is on that part of the code. Why? Because I sent the DHKey Challenge, the client is sending it back and I'm able to read it, so the Cast5 Cipher is working properly. But I'm not being able to set the client key to start the game packet exchange.
I've got success upgrading my C# source, I tried it to make sure that what I wrote was correct and it worked on the C# source. The C# Hex thing I've got from somewhere, but the point is that it work.
I think that the problem may be in the Hex thing, since the md5 is from the OpenSSL dll and it's the same for everything.
Thank you if you at least read it and if anybody could give me a light, It would be great.
Here I am looking for help again! I've been trying to write an source in C++ in the last months, took me a lot since I'm trying to don't take anything from the sources out there and writing a socket system was the worst part xD
Well, first of all, the problem. I'm pretty sure that the problem is on that part of the code. Why? Because I sent the DHKey Challenge, the client is sending it back and I'm able to read it, so the Cast5 Cipher is working properly. But I'm not being able to set the client key to start the game packet exchange.
I've got success upgrading my C# source, I tried it to make sure that what I wrote was correct and it worked on the C# source. The C# Hex thing I've got from somewhere, but the point is that it work.
I think that the problem may be in the Hex thing, since the md5 is from the OpenSSL dll and it's the same for everything.
Thank you if you at least read it and if anybody could give me a light, It would be great.