Regarding TBM cases and ratings

12/20/2017 15:57 supportsec#1
Hey,
I believe i found a way that might help in terms of scammers /people that negatively affect other users tbm.
I'm often checking the black market support , since that's a good way to create own black list of people with whom i won't ever trade no matter what.
By checking that section of the forum i noticed that often people that are scamming others or tryin to negatively affect theirs tbm ratings status , are just posting random insults in the tbm rating.

as an example this thread :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

User nvis posted all of the evidence which clearly states he has fullfilled his part of the trade and succesfully sent required amount of money to dXt skrill.
He hasn't received anything back , which dXt admitted (he is in middle of sending the payment or so , no idea if it's true).
Anyway how is dXt allowed to post things like :
Quote:
d✘t ✿
Trade #588584 - Dec 11, 2017 - 18:41
HE SCAMMED ME FUCKING RETARD

When it's clearly shown that he has received the payment and that NVIS has fullfilled his part of the trade , that's completely wrong that this guy can post anything like that or false accusation in anyone else tbm ratings.
Shouldn't that end in a 1-2 weeks ban +a month trade restriction and some information written to his nick /signature to be carefull before trading with this person ?
Might look like a harsh punishment but that would teach other ppl to act normally and stop giving some "revenge negative ratings " for no reason.

Just my 2 cents that might be helpfull.

Kind regards,