Buying account

12/12/2017 09:46 rubendk#1
Hello. I just returned to Seafight. But when I left I gave away my account to ease the transition to afk life.

My budget is 50 euros. I am a student, and I really shouldn't go higher.

I am a really active player when I play, and I always appreciate my account and make sure it is always appreciated if it ever leaves me.

I have read a couple of places that one should use middlemen for these kinds of transactions. I don't know how to but think it's a great idea.

I am looking forward for your offer.

There is no significant reason to care about server, right? If this is the case, then I don't care. But I am european.

Maybe I can push it slightly above 50 euro. I would really like a nice account.
12/12/2017 14:26 la_best#2
do you want an ITA1 ship
12/12/2017 20:24 rubendk#3
I don't think that is a problem. Could it be a problem? I am danish.

I would really just like to have a great account on as small a server as possible.
12/12/2017 21:15 la_best#4
Pm me
12/12/2017 21:28 rubendk#5
How Do I make the transaction secure so that I will not get cheated?

Unfortunately I got scammed by Flyie2. So I am leaving the game. Watch out for these kinds of people when you do trade.

He called himself Jackpoti on Skype and referred to some account in here by the same name which apparently has a lot of postive trades: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]