Selling PUBG Cheat 1 Slot left for week cheap. I can show you hak from teamview if you think im scam. Discord hade1234#1626.
12/11/2017 21:35vinh2143242#2
Thx man. Actually your cheat working so good
12/11/2017 22:09hade1234#3
Thanks for your review .
12/12/2017 17:56Shawak#4
#moved
12/13/2017 04:13hade1234#5
Have one more key for a week add me discord hade1234#1626
12/13/2017 07:11hamo8912#6
works great thx
12/13/2017 07:15hade1234#7
Thanks for review me buddy
up one more key . this last key for activate a week. hade1234#1626
12/13/2017 07:22Clemence14#8
Scammer as hell...
Post counts says much. You should post screenshots videos complete cheat features up here if you want us to think otherwise. It is too suspicious as it is now
12/13/2017 07:29hade1234#9
add hade1234#1626 i can show you how is work ready sell 2 key is last key for week.
last key is sold thanks guys. have fun
12/14/2017 22:16hade1234#10
Up have more key pm discord hade1234#1626
12/14/2017 22:22hade1234#11
Add Discord I show you . Sorry I don't want a lot people know my hak .sorry my bad english