Discord Bot Development & Hosting

12/07/2017 22:05 ecks de#1
Hello.

If you need a custom bot with functions not covered by the free bots out there for w/e you want I can do it and host it for you on my server. The price depends on how complex the bot will be. I can do everything, from game to a boosting price calculator. Just message me and we will figure smth out!

Payment through Skrill, PayPal or e*gold
12/08/2017 01:31 sL1Me#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecks de View Post
Hello.

If you need a custom bot with functions not covered by the free bots out there for w/e you want I can do it and host it for you on my server. The price depends on how complex the bot will be. I can do everything, from game to a boosting price calculator. Just message me and we will figure smth out!

Payment through Skrill, PayPal or e*gold
Added u :)