Looking for a Fiesta client.

12/05/2017 00:03 aqua513#1
I am looking for the Fiesta client from Taiwan(2012) client. It is called 甜蜜契約 Online (Sweet Contract Online) I have been looking for it, but with no luck. If someone has this client please upload it and post the link
Thank you.
12/05/2017 17:43 Amanecer#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this 1 might work but I'm on my phone atm and it looks like it requires an account
12/05/2017 20:51 aqua513#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanecer View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this 1 might work but I'm on my phone atm and it looks like it requires an account

It does require an account, which I can not make cause I do not have a phone number in Japan. I have tried most sites that can be found on google(USA). So that is why I am asking you guys if anyone has it, or can get it.