Professional Unban Service for PUBG

08/16/2018 03:46 DariXOne#76
Well.. its too soon to jump into my review..

but wanted to let you guys know about a small update.

It works :)

ill write a vouch soon after everything is finished because its still processing, BUT IT WORKS :)
08/19/2018 22:48 phL96#77
hmm nice service
no recoil script for pubg [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/20/2018 03:07 KeyStreak#78
Was zitierst du mich das ich bei dir irgendwas geschrieben hätte obwohl ich dein dreck nichtmal benutzt habe aber gerade mit E-Mails vollgespammt wurde
Also entfern das ich irgendwie was mit dir Zutun hätte.
Plep.
09/20/2018 03:12 Dw1ght#79
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyStreak View Post
Was zitierst du mich das ich bei dir irgendwas geschrieben hätte obwohl ich dein dreck nichtmal benutzt habe aber gerade mit E-Mails vollgespammt wurde
Also entfern das ich irgendwie was mit dir Zutun hätte.
Plep.
I used Google Translate, as I don't speak German. Anyway, you vouched for us here - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - so I just made a small "compilation" of some of the reviews, to add them into the topics.

I'm really sorry if this caused a mass mail from EPvP, as I honestly didn't know that if I edit a post, you'll get a mail. Really sorry. :/
09/21/2018 17:15 trooper2015#80
I was banned for cheating on pubg, I left the acc offline for days, since I had lost hope on getting it back, till I came across unbanster. This guy writes super convincing tickets, couple of tickets sent and I'm already unbanned.
09/22/2018 15:52 Rotentgh#81
Nice work!!! I got my account unbanned!!!Thx!!!
09/24/2018 22:05 kyupro#82
Working?
09/25/2018 00:37 Dw1ght#83
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyupro View Post
Working?
Well, there are 2 reviews confirming that, right above your post, so... :D
09/27/2018 01:55 Dw1ght#84
Proof - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/15/2018 16:32 breywokz#85
can you unbanned my steam id for pubg that got "permanently banned from steam" ??
10/15/2018 17:51 Dw1ght#86
Quote:
Originally Posted by breywokz View Post
can you unbanned my steam id for pubg that got "permanently banned from steam" ??
Heya! I can certainly do my very best! :)
10/16/2018 13:17 ZkittleZ#87
So as one of users upper in this thread I want to post quick review before I vouch in normal way: IT WORKS!!!

Got letter that my account will be unbanned in 24-48 hours. As soon that happens - I’ll post all screenshots and proving. I’m not shitting you ppl or something. One of my Steams acc got permanent PUBG ban for killing 3 pretty famous streamers during they stream in not very legit way and they made clips and reported me right away so as one of my random teammates did. I got banned permanently two days later and today: “However, depending on your time zone the unbanning of your account may take 24 to 48hrs to reflect in the game. Please try logging in after 48hrs to continue enjoying the game.”

Man, I love you.

ADD: bought VIP service cuz I had actually two pubg accounts banned and just got mail rn saying second acc will be unbanned in 24-48 hours. Will provide evidence as soon I’ll see that in my steam app.
10/16/2018 15:09 Dw1ght#88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZkittleZ View Post
So as one of users upper in this thread I want to post quick review before I vouch in normal way: IT WORKS!!!

Got letter that my account will be unbanned in 24-48 hours. As soon that happens - I’ll post all screenshots and proving. I’m not shitting you ppl or something. One of my Steams acc got permanent PUBG ban for killing 3 pretty famous streamers during they stream in not very legit way and they made clips and reported me right away so as one of my random teammates did. I got banned permanently two days later and today: “However, depending on your time zone the unbanning of your account may take 24 to 48hrs to reflect in the game. Please try logging in after 48hrs to continue enjoying the game.”

Man, I love you.
Hey buddy, so happy to have been of help! :D Congratulations and welcome back to PUBG!
10/16/2018 19:46 monkeyboyxxx#89
hi . i want to try your service. toda i gotbanned after 4 months so i wanna give your service a shot. best and fastest way for contact? pubg is in question
10/16/2018 22:35 Dw1ght#90
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboyxxx View Post
hi . i want to try your service. toda i gotbanned after 4 months so i wanna give your service a shot. best and fastest way for contact? pubg is in question
Heya! Well, through Skype (ID - Unbanster) or through our website's Contact form. :)