Arcane Rappelz 9.4

10/15/2019 19:12 maso1987#136
gab es auf dem high rate nen wipe ? all meine chars sind weg + Lager leer
10/16/2019 02:59 shiuyh2#137
If anyone would like to play together on the low rate server, I am currently level 81.
10/17/2019 06:05 aegon41#138
Honestly, don't even bother with arcane. Not only they have a terrible moderation which caused half of the server to quit, don't let the online members fool you, it's mostly friends of mods online with different accounts as for flea shop character etc.., also they are using thief nerfs, to nerf classes secretly every now and then, and more than anything, some group of players been reporting how Arcane Team is using Coin mining on their players PC's in the background every now and then. So beware, and play the server at your own risk.
10/17/2019 17:48 Makenci#139
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Nein gab es nicht!

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
thank you that you consider me such a good programmer that I can create such background programs. thank you xD
Just because you got a ban or whatever your problem is, doesn't mean you have to publish any rumors that you can't even prove

just because there are malware on some computers - that doesn't mean Arcane has anything to do with it
10/20/2019 06:32 sinconnu#140
Is this server still active? Will it continue to have updates and events?
10/21/2019 17:04 Koyowz#141
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Yea its still active and currently the best you can play on. Its not perfect, but what server is 100% perfect?
enjoy @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] its obvious that you're on of those people who break rules, get a punishment and cry on several forums about it.
10/27/2019 15:44 DucaConte#142
provato a scaricarlo piu volte ma da sempre file danneggiato e nn posso aprirlo..
11/02/2019 21:18 aegon41#143
You know it's as bad as rumored when you see how hard they are trying to cover up their misses, personally I was banned because of a made up video that shows no violation of any rule whatsoever , but it was sent by a fellow German player to the German admin. However, when I sent multiple reports about different rules violations, which I have around 20 screenshots of them being sent, no actions were taken, in fact I was banned by the very same players I reported first. But it's fine, a game is a game, but when you take it to another level of toxicity, grudges and even putting malwares and thieve-nerfings. That becomes something unacceptable.
10/12/2020 17:59 maso1987#144
Is there any update planned in near future ?
like new pets ?
looks like the server will not supported anymore over 1 year no update.
would be nice if you can add some new stuff
10/21/2020 16:44 Seroquil#145
I quit. Wasn't a bad server for me, I just can't keep a connection to it no matter what I do. No other servers do this to me.
11/04/2020 16:43 SUSED#146
Great server but verry inacite staff, no updates, no events, nothing for players, there is about 90 players daily, but there is nothing new for long time. Looks like makenci quited on coding.
11/19/2020 06:31 yeetyagga6#147
yup makenci disappeared no server probably is going to die at this point
12/04/2020 15:32 ExusLucy#148
I did think the same at 1y ago and yet the server is still here, well but we all know only reason for that is no elternativa.
Not gonna lie it is a prety good server but 2 years since the last update(i left around 1y ago)...

There is no way to be busy for 2y, he just doesn't care if you guys donate anyway.
12/04/2020 17:22 MapDesignBlack#149
Makenci hatte die Gildenmine Teil 2 rausgebracht. Aber meiner Meinung nach mal wieder mit Biegen und Brechen.
das war es dann auch schon.
Ja es ist ein guter Server ABER wenn der Betreiber sich nicht um die Com kümmert wird er unter gehen. Ausser die Leute spenden freissig weiter für nix ^^
ER hat so einige Map bekommen von mir, leider setzt er nix mehr um seit sehr langer Zeit. Das war der Grund auch warum ich diese veröffentlicht hatte. Eine Gildenmap (gross) war im bau aber wenn man nicht mit sich reden lässt ist das auch vorbei. Diese werde ich eines Tages fertig stellen und Ihr könnt die dann auf einem anderen Server sehen.
Also wenn Ihr wollt das Arcane weiter lebt dann spendet fleissig weiter ^^
12/05/2020 02:53 yeetyagga6#150
surprisingly still the most active server other than maybe space with peak players around ~120 online (i think space only has more cause you can open shop and close game)

it would be nice for makenci to come back and start coding but players will stay either way. we know he will make his return its just a matter of when