[Help]anyway to unpack?

11/09/2017 15:09 DarkRapp#1
Hello good day all i want ask you guys anyway to unpack Sframe ? I searched but nothing there so, please anyone who knows how to unpack can you please give us the steps.
GhostInformatics I thought you unpacked Sframe before
Thank you all
11/09/2017 16:02 Ghost Informatics#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRapp View Post
Hello good day all i want ask you guys anyway to unpack Sframe ? I searched but nothing there so, please anyone who knows how to unpack can you please give us the steps.
GhostInformatics I thought you unpacked Sframe before
Thank you all
Yes we can unpack any SFrame .. but i need to know why first?
11/09/2017 16:16 thefear511#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
Yes we can unpack any SFrame .. but i need to know why first?
1-better understanding of the environment
2-higher security improvements
3-ban unwanted software (bots-keys recorders)
that's the reasons I would know how to unpack for.
11/09/2017 17:15 Ghost Informatics#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
1-better understanding of the environment
2-higher security improvements
3-ban unwanted software (bots-keys recorders)
that's the reasons I would know how to unpack for.
I'm already working on new security system .. but i will re pack the SFrame after add the security system .. also every one can use it easly .. no need to unpack

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You need to know there's a bugs can be made from the unpacked SFrame

we have an SFrame that give you move +9999 for 9.4 it will be problem if this leaked but .. we're working to make that system as i said before.

look at that
11/09/2017 18:12 thefear511#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
I'm already working on new security system .. but i will re pack the SFrame after add the security system .. also every one can use it easly .. no need to unpack

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You need to know there's a bugs can be made from the unpacked SFrame

we have an SFrame that give you move +9999 for 9.4 it will be problem if this leaked but .. we're working to make that system as i said before.

look at that
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
so making the unpacking method classified will prevent bugs abusing?

as a wise man said once , give a man a fish and he will live one day , teach him how to fish and he will live for as long he lives.
11/09/2017 18:40 Ghost Informatics#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
so making the unpacking method classified will prevent bugs abusing?

as a wise man said once , give a man a fish and he will live one day , teach him how to fish and he will live for as long he lives.
We have given you more than a fish the rest on you people you're devs make something new doit by your own if you wanted it we're not always here & I am convinced of what I said before and nothing will change that.
11/09/2017 19:27 thefear511#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
We have given you more than a fish the rest on you people you're devs make something new doit by your own if you wanted it we're not always here & I am convinced of what I said before and nothing will change that.
Quote:
but i need to know why first?
. I'm not really interested in unpacking I just answered your question

But yes, your contributions to this forum and to the entire Rappelz community are marvellous and can't be ever repudiated, I really appreciate everything you have done and still do also wish you best of luck in the future.
11/09/2017 20:26 DarkRapp#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
but i need to know why first?
I want do something different
But i want it for old epic like 7.2 / 7.3 / 7.4 if you teach me I appreciate that. And, you give us hope for rappelz cumminity for future so can help me for this thing?
Thank you
11/09/2017 21:07 XavierDeFawks#9
You can use this to analyze sframe and find out how it is packed. The newer clients are packed with themida and there are plenty of tutorials for unpacking exes packed with themida on google.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/10/2017 11:59 DarkRapp#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
You can use this to analyze sframe and find out how it is packed. The newer clients are packed with themida and there are plenty of tutorials for unpacking exes packed with themida on google.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I appreciate your efforts to help me. Also, with this method i will be able to unpack clients like 7.2 / 7.3 / 7.4 ?
Thank you a lot.
11/10/2017 14:58 XavierDeFawks#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRapp View Post
I appreciate your efforts to help me. Also, with this method i will be able to unpack clients like 7.2 / 7.3 / 7.4 ?
Thank you a lot.
This tool will analyze the executable and tell you what it is packed with. After that you will need to google how to unpack that specific type. But yes this will work on any epic.
11/10/2017 16:30 DarkRapp#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
This tool will analyze the executable and tell you what it is packed with. After that you will need to google how to unpack that specific type. But yes this will work on any epic.
Thanks but i already knew what packed with ,, it's asprotect 1.23 rc4
And i try but nothing happened i dumped the Sframe and try to delete Game Guard like this but like what i said nothing. I tried to unpack Sframe 7.3 it's packed with this Asprotect i want unpack and delete Game Guard and to know how unpack and pack again that's it. And. I google it and results not the same specific type because the results few about this protection. Thank you for your efforts to help.

I searched and i found this method but i tried this on Virtual Machine windows xp and i use ollydbg
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] but still nothing in progress.