Arma 3 Menu *Infistar Undetected*

11/04/2017 16:32 JohnGhost#1
Hello guys :p today I am going to sell a menu. I've bought it from a re-seller and it was infistar detected. I've reworked and made it undetected again. I kinda new to this forum, but heres my discord:

Discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
And here's my Skype: I don't recommend using my Skype (less active)

Skype: cid-(2174667710706876538)@outlook.com

Pricing will probs be around 15-20 $

Although using a infistar killer is recommended for piece of mind, but every server has their own black listed stuff.

*Video Pinned in Discord*

Auto Buy (PBO): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I just made an auto buy for the pbo. Not sure how this will work lol if it doesn't just come onto discord and we can sort it out :).
COUPON: - HACKBYJOHN - for 15% off when using auto buy there are only *3 uses*
ESC to open menu.


Features ====
General=====
Godmode
MapEsp
Esp
Speedhack
AmmoRefill
Map Teleport
Give yourself kits
Give your self money

Target====
Give target load out
Teleport target to you
Teleport you to target
Teleport target to random person
Give target money
Life====
Money
Anti taze
Anti restrain
Un restrain yourself
Life Target====
Un restrain target
Restrain target
Revive target

===Quick Scroll Menu===
Map teleport
Esp
Another money script
ALRP PERK POINTS

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

===Coming soon===
Asylum stuff
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/04/2017 17:00 fooned#2
+1 knows his stuff
11/05/2017 05:19 Syl4as#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

U Guys are legit. For Sure! Cmon xD
11/05/2017 10:41 Peeky#4
soooo, you bought a menu, edited it a little, and now selling it as your own?

good job my man...
11/05/2017 15:45 edouard292#5
+rep good guy so cool and nice, he is friendly and good job :D
11/05/2017 15:45 JohnGhost#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeky View Post
soooo, you bought a menu, edited it a little, and now selling it as your own?

good job my man...
So you joined Infistar and now your lurking the forums?
11/05/2017 15:51 MattDavies12#7
link expired
11/05/2017 15:56 JohnGhost#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDavies12 View Post
link expired
Link Updated by bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaMoTraX View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

U Guys are legit. For Sure! Cmon xD
thats my friend we both gave each other rep if u want proof I will be happy to show you.
11/05/2017 22:01 JohnGhost#9
Just added auto buy :D
11/05/2017 23:31 ChuckHowes#10
This hack works very well and when I needed help with the hack he responded on his discord in less than 10 minutes. He was very helpful but be reminded that you need to use a .PBO hider program to use the hack on popular servers (im looking for a cheap pbo hider , less than 20$)
11/07/2017 19:43 JohnGhost#11
Here’s a video for prod :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/07/2017 22:46 Syl4as#12
Nonono! This is the DankHax menu! I had that, its a non leaked Menu.
You just confirmed my thoughts ;)
11/07/2017 23:01 JohnGhost#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaMoTraX View Post
Nonono! This is the DankHax menu! I had that, its a non leaked Menu.
You just confirmed my thoughts ;)
The person that sold it to me told me it wasn't sold by anyone else :/

I will happily take down the post if anyone from dankhax wants me to.
11/09/2017 12:54 Recon Ghost#14
Hello guys completely forgot I had this account my other got banned because of multi account use. I will use this account for now. :/
11/09/2017 23:26 byrodrix#15
+rep wey good seller and a great worker