help with 10010 packet ??

11/04/2017 12:39 abdaboda#1
Tq updated their packets is there any one can decrypt packet 10010

2F 00 1A 27 08 C2 AE 95 02 38 B5 03 40 E1 03 48 A5 F5 AC 65 60 89 01 68 03 70 B9 03 78 E4 03 88 01 EA 07 A0 01 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

?
11/04/2017 14:32 backtomatrix#2
Check PM
11/04/2017 15:12 Xio.#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtomatrix View Post
Check PM
Why the fuck would you PM him instead of posting it here? Trying to scam him?
11/04/2017 15:33 backtomatrix#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Why the fuck would you PM him instead of posting it here? Trying to scam him?
lol if you Use your mind For A while i can't post any information here To TQ can't Trace it 2nd think i have my owen Proxy and BTW i didnt give him full info cuz i didnt finish it yet even i finish it i will not post in public
11/04/2017 18:43 Spirited#5
Quote:
lol if you Use your mind For A while i can't post any information here To TQ can't Trace it 2nd think i have my owen Proxy and BTW i didnt give him full info cuz i didnt finish it yet even i finish it i will not post in public
It really sounds like you're trying to scam the guy.
11/04/2017 22:57 backtomatrix#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
It really sounds like you're trying to scam the guy.
really
That Is my Video when i test my Proxy i don't care about this record or Character cuz it's not useful for me now after TQ encrypt Packets

My 2nd Video Auto repair I know Char not have money in Invo But was just for test
My Proxy Was Like AI Auto Equp in LVL Auto Buy Item In Level
So what i need for Scam Rofl i just want Help him
11/04/2017 23:23 Spirited#7
Quote:
really

That Is my Video when i test my Proxy i don't care about this record or Character cuz it's not useful for me now after TQ encrypt Packets

My 2nd Video Auto repair I know Char not have money in Invo But was just for test

My Proxy Was Like AI Auto Equp in LVL Auto Buy Item In Level
So what i need for Scam Rofl i just want Help him
That's a non sequitur. I'm just saying that I can see how "fixing it privately" for someone demanding code is an attempt to scam. Especially with the reasons you initially gave. They just don't add up. Also, judging by the byte ordering from that dump, looks like it's not encryption and might just be packing using [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
11/04/2017 23:30 backtomatrix#8
Quote:
That's a non sequitur. I'm just saying that I can see how "fixing it privately" for someone demanding code is an attempt to scam. Especially with the reasons you initially gave. They just don't add up. Also, judging by the byte ordering from that dump, looks like it's not encryption and might just be packing using [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
i wrote Explain For him First Then i though Maybe TQ change It again So i sent To him PM about some type like data ,08 in Offest 5 it's Array Like Compose Item and when he be online he can know from PM if i Try Scam Or not and BTW that work i dont make it Alone my partner Is perfect0 if you see my Threads From 2008 i didnt even Copy Past anything from anyone and if i copy i say what i get
11/04/2017 23:54 Spirited#9
Quote:
i wrote Explain For him First Then i though Maybe TQ change It again So i sent To him PM about some type like data ,08 in Offest 5 it's Array Like Compose Item and when he be online he can know from PM if i Try Scam Or not and BTW that work i dont make it Alone my partner Is perfect0 if you see my Threads From 2008 i didnt even Copy Past anything from anyone and if i copy i say what i get
Nobody is asking you about your proxy, dude... please stay on topic.
11/05/2017 00:36 backtomatrix#10
Quote:
Nobody is asking you about your proxy, dude... please stay on topic.
ok i will be in topic by that question if bits < 256
EXample : i jump in X 220 & Y 400 i got in packet offset OF X Same Value 220 because it's < 256 but in Y Another Value not 400 So that can be proto buffer OR AES ?
11/05/2017 01:04 Spirited#11
Quote:
ok i will be in topic by that question if byte < 256
EXample : i jump in X 220 & Y 400 i got in packet offset OF X Same Value 220 because it's < 256 but in Y Another Value not 400 So that can be proto buffer OR AES ?
Sorry to mention this again, but I really don't understand your motive to contact the poster, given you didn't know the answer to his question. You're making yourself sound really suspicious... Anyways, its a packing algorithm. AES wouldn't have plaintext equivalent to the ciphertext, or it's very unlikely. With a packing algorithm, however, you can easily have 220 show through in the dump, as it requires all 8 bits to preserve the value (11011100). While 400 is a short and requires 12 bits to preserve the value (000110010000‬). That's not going to show up in a dump. It's also important to know that the value of your coordinates isn't the only thing being stored - it's the field tag and type. There's absolutely no guarantee that you're going to see whole numbers in a dump of a compressed/packed buffer.
11/05/2017 01:24 backtomatrix#12
Quote:
Sorry to mention this again, but I really don't understand your motive to contact the poster, given you didn't know the answer to his question. You're making yourself sound really suspicious... Anyways, its a packing algorithm. AES wouldn't have plaintext equivalent to the ciphertext, or it's very unlikely. With a packing algorithm, however, you can easily have 220 show through in the dump, as it requires all 8 bits to preserve the value (11011100). While 400 is a short and requires 12 bits to preserve the value (000110010000‬). That's not going to show up in a dump. It's also important to know that the value of your coordinates isn't the only thing being stored - it's the field tag and type. There's absolutely no guarantee that you're going to see whole numbers in a dump of a compressed/packed buffer.
sorry for that again but if you see my first reply before it edit it i told to him i collect packet and try to decrypt it you can check my first reply before i edit it
and thanks for your help
11/05/2017 03:10 wshbr#13
#moved
11/05/2017 10:04 abdaboda#14
Quote:
Check PM
thanks for your help check again