[Guide]How to Create 9.4 Server !

04/15/2020 23:23 ThunderNikk#466
Password for accounts in the database is MD5 generated with the MD5 key and password.

If your key is 2011 and you want you password to be password then you punch

2011password

into miracle salad MD5 generator and you put the resulting hash into the account table

Then you log into the game with

password
04/15/2020 23:58 joaobitu2#467
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
Password for accounts in the database is MD5 generated with the MD5 key and password.

If your key is 2011 and you want you password to be password then you punch

2011password

into miracle salad MD5 generator and you put the resulting hash into the account table

Then you log into the game with

password
How do I know what my key is?

Edit: I figured out and changed my password to hash in SQL but still same error.

Edit: Am able to log in now but when I click on my server in the selection screen it says it cannot connect.

Edit: fixed it, lol
04/17/2020 03:09 rebelknight#468
I got a question what do I do with the game when ever I use a skill or pet uses a skill it is always a crit and no I do not have buffs on for crit not sure were to post this and don't wanna create a new thread for 1 question plz let me know ty
04/25/2020 12:09 Wiins35#469
A quoi sert le fichier dll ? Je ne l’ai pas téléchargé mais tout fonctionne correctement. Et comment avoir un launcher ?? Plz

What’s the utility of dll file’s ?? I didn’t download it but all is working normaly. And how to have a launcher ?? Plz
05/24/2020 08:21 frostwolf333#470
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
The only thing I could think of is that you may be trying to use a US client on a non ascii launch or vice versa, a non US client and launching it ascii

There is a huge lack of original resources in the client if either is done.

A client launched ascii will only read ascii resources in the data files and if it is a non US client then it just doesn't have them.

Same as a client launched code page will ignore ascii resources in the data files and look for non ascii but if it is a US client it is also very limited on having non ascii resources.
i really like how you explain it and all the theory part but can you help me with implementation of how to fix it.
If you got a discord or something it would really be helpful
06/10/2020 16:47 PKafeine#471
Merci je vais essayer mais je ni connais pas grand chose. Je compte sur votre aide.
06/12/2020 15:18 PKafeine#472
Hi everyone,

I have followed the tutorial on YouTube.
But today, it was deleted...
Do you have a link to get this tuto ?
Thank.
06/13/2020 21:29 Dark Blaze#473
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKafeine View Post
Hi everyone,

I have followed the tutorial on YouTube.
But today, it was deleted...
Do you have a link to get this tuto ?
Thank.
This thread has a text tutorial with pictures, it's more than enough.
07/21/2020 15:33 LostMax#474
Hello ich thats problem when i start princessauroraserver

AUTH DB INIT ERROR : Login failed for user 'sa'

Thanks for help
07/21/2020 18:12 ThunderNikk#475
Your password needs to be hashed with the correct password hashing tool release with each server file version.

The hashed password needs to be put into the .opt file and the .opt file needs to be compressed into an .eop file.

sa log in needs to be enabled in SQL newer SQL version disable this log in by default.

For future reference ask your question in one place...it becomes easier to give you answers and not have 2 threads take 2 different turns.
08/16/2020 03:26 IsaAlahmed#476
when I try to connect to the server it shows "cannot connect to server" error not sure why im getting it
- yes I changed the SFrame from the revo folder
08/16/2020 15:42 ThunderNikk#477
What do you mean when you try to connect.

When you run auth or captain?

When you run the client and put your password in?

Posting more information like .opt files and .bat launcher would help us help you a lot more.
08/30/2020 00:10 moondropflow#478
youtube video is private :(
01/28/2021 00:37 ScoobyDoozer#479
Well ive tried every possible combination and used different systems or files. nothing works. its clear the files are ravaged at this point.
01/28/2021 04:55 ThunderNikk#480
All files are fully functional.

Someone could help you better if you actually get hung up somewhere and you come and describe where you are hung up.

There are no issues that can not be worked through unless they are untold and therefore unknown issues.