Clean PUBG script 25€.

10/31/2017 19:35 Astath#1
Hello,

I'm selling a clean PUBG script.

Here are the aspects of the script.

1. FreeDrag
Opening your inventory doesn't interfere with the script (only use the button Tab for your inventory otherwise it's not gonna work)

2. CrouchJump+
CrouchJump is included in the script.

3. Ability to toggle between 12Rounds shots and AutoRound shots
You'll understand me when you press K while running the script

4. EasyAccess to the hotkeys in the script
Almost every hotkey in my script is a variable that can easily be changed to whatever you like

The price will be 25€. First 3 buyers will get a 5€ discount.

If you have any questions regarding this script, add me on skype or pm me.
11/01/2017 11:35 Astath#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upix5 View Post
That shit is public on Cheat Forums. You try to resell free stuff. Scammer!
Didn't know it was public. I also paid for the script. Could you explain what makes me a scammer?
11/01/2017 14:46 Astath#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upix5 View Post
1. Its public and you try to sell public stuff ) Scam
2. You bought this public script from somebody other and sell it noww ) You scam the seller who sold it to you and you scam because you dont have premissions to sell it.

Scamming 25$ damn you need to be poor.
How do you know that I don't have permission to sell this? Please, get your shit together before talking. Neither me nor the seller knew it was public.
11/01/2017 15:30 Astath#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upix5 View Post
WTF, so the seller where you bought from is also a reseller since he also didnt code it lmfao. Your shit is public dont scam with free stuff you poor kid.
How am I supposed to know if he coded it or not. Like I said earlier, this is clearly not a scam. You should also stop calling me a poor kid. I probably made more money this month than you will make in a year.

Could you also tell me what you're trying to do by posting in my thread with your multi-account?
11/02/2017 09:35 Astath#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upix5 View Post
You know that its public and you are still selling it wow. Thats scummy as fuck.
I'm not selling it anymore, otherwise I would bump it.