Please

10/30/2017 19:40 SmashRifle#1
I got a problem. I sold an Account and the new owner is now crashing people with this Account. Can I get in trouble for this or even juridical problems? I already send a ticket to aeria/gamingo regarding this.
10/31/2017 12:07 Karuban#2
How much money u got from it ?
10/31/2017 12:11 FlyffServices#3
no
10/31/2017 22:24 정강이#4
what do you mean crashing people with the account?
does your account have staff power? (admin kick) ET/GS permissions?
or do you mean the person is using a kick tool on the account you sold?
If your account were ET/GS then yes you would get sued by aeriagames.
If the person you sold your account to is using kick exploits, etc then no.
10/31/2017 22:29 iMostLiked#5
As you are not playing on this account with your pc there's nothing to be scared of. You won't get any trouble.
11/01/2017 12:02 SmashRifle#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 정강이 View Post
what do you mean crashing people with the account?
does your account have staff power? (admin kick) ET/GS permissions?
or do you mean the person is using a kick tool on the account you sold?
If your account were ET/GS then yes you would get sued by aeriagames.
If the person you sold your account to is using kick exploits, etc then no.
Thank you. I have a second question and i hope you don't mind answering. There was this penbot (1million/hour) i used with this Account. Can I get in trouble for that or will it just lead to a ban if they find out
11/02/2017 02:07 정강이#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashRifle View Post
Thank you. I have a second question and i hope you don't mind answering. There was this penbot (1million/hour) i used with this Account. Can I get in trouble for that or will it just lead to a ban if they find out
Honestly no, but there's always a chance.
Game Masters don't randomly check people accounts.
Even if you gain million of pen, there's no way they could find out
unless you do something like hacking and get caught cheating.
When you appeal to get unban then the GM will look into your account logs
to see what else you have done. So you won't get ban for penbot.
Before the GMs used to check the logs for arcade and conquest.
But they don't anymore. They put a time limit for conquest so
you won't be able to finish it less than 4 minutes. And arcade
I'm assuming they don't check since I see many people using
bots and not getting banned.
11/03/2017 15:26 Ulkyome#8
but can the source of the penbot? :)