Why Destroy [P]Sro's

01/25/2010 21:35 Mai_1337#1
Guys in the past i rly enjoyed duping and abusing exploit's but now i saw to what it has come in the last days...li and other just test and try to figure everything out.You may be likeing to get easy sp,items and stuff but u don't like it if servers go down or GM cut out some main actions in game.
Ecsro is shit now cuz u can't trade or loot other's item's(i saw 2 booters droping sos i coudn't do anything-.-").
Even Li who's now expoiting the max out of this didn't like it when sjsro was down for 4-5 days cuz of dupe...and i know all of u will regret badly if Ecsro,Sjsro,Mysro,Swsro get shut down and don't tell me they won't cuz atm if some1 finds other expliot's like duping unstackable items it will be bad or duping sp -.-" they will 100% shut the server down for a long time or maybe for ever cuz like orya saied they can't fix this.
So i say let's put an end to this.:(
01/25/2010 21:41 helmer#2
Agree totally!! If you dont like the p-server then gtfo! Let us that want to play it do it and don disturb us
01/25/2010 21:43 thebiggestpervert#3
Private SRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides

if you don't like it, then get the fuck out
01/25/2010 21:48 nansif2#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiggestpervert View Post

+1
01/25/2010 21:48 Mai_1337#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiggestpervert View Post

dude i understand it but don't u thing this Hack,Exploiting has gone a bit to far and out of hand i mean Hacks was about making bots and stuff and exploitis was fine even with orya's first dupe method (ppl were just to stupid and made it such a big deal i mean they abused it to much and to fast) i was on li's side i spammed sjsro,mysro like hell but i finaly realized i destroyed the comunity and server wich i liked and had fun playing on ....
01/25/2010 21:48 Exploiter~Li#6
Hell no shut them down i don't care

I will get the maximum out of the pservers.
01/25/2010 21:52 Mai_1337#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgOo### View Post
Hell no shut them down i don't care

I will get the maximum out of the pservers.
maximum what?...don't u thing do i rly need to search and quote urself when u saied to orya to not realse method nr2 on sjsro?...dude u just don't realize what ur doing that's all but keep going look at my pool atm and it will stay like this ppl want it to stop ur just thinking ur "cool" realsing this shit.
No Ofesne i rly respect u but u gone to faar
01/25/2010 21:55 Exploiter~Li#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvy View Post
maximum what?...don't u thing do i rly need to search and quote urself when u saied to orya to not realse method nr2 on sjsro?...dude u just don't realize what ur doing that's all but keep going look at my pool atm and it will stay like this ppl want it to stop ur just thinking ur "cool" realsing this shit.
No Ofesne i rly respect u but u gone to faar
LoL,maybe i was drunk when I said that lmao.
Btw method2,easy as shit.Dont need even tools lol.

And yeah,I will figure out how to get 12m sp and more,dupe non stackable weapons.
01/25/2010 21:57 cybernatus#9
Hack/Exploit : Maybe Yes in some case.
Destroying Pservers for unknown reason : Absolutely NOT!

What will you do if Pservers are shutting down? Go to Isro and fuck the X1 rate and Gaymax policy?

You don't like Ocean and/or ECSRO Staff : Ok it's your choice, but please don't fucked up the whole game and the players by your stupid actions! Just play another game if you don't like Silkroad, that's all.

I can't believe it...
01/25/2010 21:57 Mai_1337#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgOo### View Post
LoL,maybe i was drunk when I said that lmao.
Btw method2,easy as shit.Dont need even tools lol.

And yeah,I will figure out how to get 12m sp and more,dupe non stackable weapons.
GL then...idk was gotten into u i think ur drunk now cuz ur were good pk editor now ur like a druged mutha fucka who can't w8 to find the next bug/exploit.
I hope u find them out and then u make ur self a lv 120 char with 99999999m gold/sp sun +10 on sjsro but fucked up delay/gay skills GL on ur dumb server
01/25/2010 21:59 Exploiter~Li#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvy View Post
GL then...idk was gotten into u i think ur drunk now cuz ur were good pk editor now ur like a druged mutha fucka who can't w8 to find the next bug/exploit.
I hope u find them out and then u make ur self a lv 120 char with 99999999m gold/sp sun +10 on sjsro but fucked up delay/gay skills GL on ur dumb server
Lmao,good pk2 editor?
It was already enough when doubled fucked me up and gm didnt do a shit!
Just say bb pservers!
And I swear,I will destroy pservers.
01/25/2010 22:02 _HouseMusicx3#12
Pservers allready are a fail why dont fk up them?

if we fk up ecsro maybe they open theire eyse and make it better

or the stop the project but i dont think they will lose money
01/25/2010 22:03 Exploiter~Li#13
green or violet.
btw
some of you guys complain now about" WHY YO MOFAKA RELEASED DA DUPE BUG" after they got it working.
Really, I dont understand that.
01/25/2010 22:03 Mai_1337#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
Pservers allready are a fail why dont fk up them?

if we fk up ecsro maybe they open theire eyse and make it better

or the stop the project but i dont think they will lose money
Agree maybe they'r open theyr eyes but think about it some1 is realsing all this crap wich isn't fixable with Ecsro and all psro hacked Serverfiles...then What ..go play soliter?...Nice1
01/25/2010 22:04 Exploiter~Li#15
I/We just want the serverfiles.Just nothing anymore.