LCGenericName03 - Opening November 1st

11/06/2017 12:16 epvpers LUL#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by jansmit View Post
everyone is going to Nate's server in 4 days this server is dead, got banned for no reason btw i got framed rip 1337. you spend money on a server that doesn't even back you up when you speak the truth & no support you just get ignored. Kinda sucky could have been a good server.
Why did you get banned?
11/06/2017 12:34 jansmit#167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sempai? View Post
Why did you get banned?
they say they have proof of me skillhacking ArgonBrader kid set me up in to letting the admins think i skillhack but i never did so many people know me from other last chaos servers and they know i don't hack... I even donated to the server to get my char better. i just got maxed everything jewels i got all the armor and weapon game was so fun and next day i was hyped to play and it said Account ID Blocked. I'm for real so sad lol i didn't hack and i was even helping out with the server with new ideas. So i wasted my money and time. i was one of the first to be on the server. let the admins know argon framed me or do whatever. i probably won't get unbanned anyways. If you could help me out in any way i would appreciate it a LOT. And are you xShun? if you are im gonna miss you my bro :(
11/06/2017 12:45 epvpers LUL#168
Quote:
they say they have proof of me skillhacking ArgonBrader kid set me up in to letting the admins think i skillhack but i never did so many people know me from other last chaos servers and they know i don't hack... I even donated to the server to get my char better. i just got maxed everything jewels i got all the armor and weapon game was so fun and next day i was hyped to play and it said Account ID Blocked. I'm for real so sad lol i didn't hack and i was even helping out with the server with new ideas. So i wasted my money and time. i was one of the first to be on the server. let the admins know argon framed me or do whatever. i probably won't get unbanned anyways. If you could help me out in any way i would appreciate it a LOT. And are you xShun? if you are im gonna miss you my bro :(
That is epic. (Yeah I am xShun)
I mean they said their antihack-system is great and majestic and now they just banned u for hacking??
11/06/2017 12:51 jansmit#169
i couldn't get caught by their "antihack-system" cause i didn't use anything they said they had a vid. but i know argon set me up
11/06/2017 14:05 .Frezona.™#170
Ich finde es traurig das die Spieler hinterher betteln müssen das sie was ändern.
11/06/2017 14:22 Craaq#171
Quote:
Whats your ingame name though? I only saw one guy hacking, maybe it was you?
11/06/2017 14:32 epvpers LUL#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craaq View Post
11/06/2017 14:53 jansmit#173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craaq View Post
1337 was my name and I didnt hack still got banned Rip my donated money since I dont get any reply Or support back + they have anticheat which is so godlike so Idk how they think Im hacking.. I just wanna play again man jfc I just got full gear everything max to the max
11/06/2017 14:56 Desensitized#174
Quote:
1337 was my name and I didnt hack still got banned Rip my donated money since I dont get any reply Or support back. I just wanna play again man jfc I just got full gear everything max to the max
Yeah also dont Think u hacked, u sucked in pvp
11/06/2017 14:59 jansmit#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desensitized View Post
Yeah also dont Think u hacked, u sucked in pvp
thank you that helps ❤️😂

Just hoping for the admin to give me a chance since I didnt do anything wrong.
11/06/2017 18:41 .Codein#176
Woher bekomme ich Items um die Durability von den Geisterwaffen wieder herzustellen ?
11/06/2017 19:22 epvpers LUL#177
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Codein View Post
Woher bekomme ich Items um die Durability von den Geisterwaffen wieder herzustellen ?
Aus den Elementbossen: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Scroll runter.
11/06/2017 19:52 Veni/Marius#178
Quote:
That is epic. (Yeah I am xShun)
I mean they said their antihack-system is great and majestic and now they just banned u for hacking??
Ah also du bist xShun ingame. :D
11/06/2017 19:53 epvpers LUL#179
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastWhisper View Post
Ah also du bist xShun ingame. :D
Wer bist du ingame?:D
11/06/2017 20:07 .Frezona.™#180
Quote:
Wer bist du ingame?:D
xZiegediedoofist