Can anyone provide me this please? :*

10/04/2017 16:55 PRΞĐΛTØR#1
Hello Epvp DO Community, I was wondering if anyone of you can provide me this ship explosion sprite of DO client 2009, in .png frames or .gmspr

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can watch the animation here


Thanks in advance, I'm realizing something of pretty cool, but I'm still outskilled to get those kind of stuff lol :D

If someone is able to estract it from the client, the file is:
2009 client => Spacemap => Sprite => sprite 904 (Mmine).swf
10/05/2017 01:25 PNTX#2
if you can provide me the old client and the content then yes.
10/05/2017 12:20 manulaiko3.0#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/05/2017 16:46 -=Flavio=-#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
if I'm not mistaken the sprite ID is 903 so you do not have to spend too long looking