Looking for a private server like Dgn Xbox

10/03/2017 16:51 ugdpof#1
Hello, as you can see in the title, I'm looking for a private server like Dgn Xbox (this one isn't available anymore).
I mean I'm looking for High rate (to get very high lvl in a few hours), and "free" shop (or free Dp's like Dragonica Xbox system).
Thanks for reading, and sorry for my language I'm not english ^^
10/04/2017 18:42 Savarus#2
Wow xbox, phew last time I played on it was 2012. Anyways, I somewhat doubt that there will be a server like that. Maybe dragonica banana (thai server) would be something you're looking for but else eh..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/04/2017 19:01 Octr#3
I am running a server (Epic Dragonica) temporarily free it has instant lvl 70 jumping, and cash shop is free but this is because it will close, not sure when yet. and we are only operating it through discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] also has a free shop as they will be at a later date starting a new server

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] has a high leveling rate but cash shop is not free (you can earn cash in game pretty easily however)
10/04/2017 21:54 pipapopa#4
funny. epic dgn closed a few days after it opened. admins were lurkin at other pservers discords trying to grab other servers member, were making fun out of other server like Hydra, Fantasy, Chaos and so on.. ironic that those who show off and having such a big mouth are failing so hard. such little nibletts. Other people didnt even bother to lurk at your discord coz everyone knew that the biggest threat for your server were the server admins themselves. Karma? idk. Just don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house.

And yeah, i would also recommend banana dgn if you want to get stuff quickly.

At Hydra you need to actually farm, joining a server who died before it opened, like Epic, makes no sense.

Idk what you are looking for but actually all suggestions are making no sense. Why would you join a server where everything is free? Doesnt sound like it has a big community nor that it would last long.