AuraSystems V3.55.0a

09/27/2017 19:44 Cryless~#1
Another emulator I've never heard of.

I haven't tried them yet, can anyone test it and tell me if they work? from what I've seen are horrible but I'm curious about it.


Code:
https://mega.nz/#!wcUR3I5a!5IjScd8MuIwU2YTsfRSVRln7HCKaJT7m9HB1iHA5KAo
09/27/2017 21:09 Singleplayer™#2
mhhh server files by Aurox aka RualFx and 100 other names , try it in VM first before you got infect .... just a little tip for those wo want try/use this.
09/27/2017 21:39 Cryless~#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
mhhh server files by Aurox aka RualFx and 100 other names , try it in VM first before you got infect .... just a little tip for those wo want try/use this.
Or any sandbox environment. I agree! :D
09/27/2017 22:05 Bejine#4
looks like its nostayle-based
09/27/2017 22:09 mauricelein#5
Und wie benutzt mann es jetzt ?
09/27/2017 22:36 Cryless~#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejine View Post
looks like its nostayle-based
What does server include? could you post some screen?
09/27/2017 23:45 mauricelein#7
German :
Schön das du hier was Posten tust. aber Kannst du dann auch Erklären wie mann das Installieren und Starten und Verbinden tut ?? Wäre sehr hilfreich :P mfg mauricelein :)

English :
Nice that you Release the files, vut can you show or Tutorial how to Install the Server/Files to Play this to Connect and to Play a Private Server would be very nice. MFG : mauricelein :)
09/28/2017 01:27 Alexyceleh#8
I gave the files to him. I bought them, but the person who sold them to me did not want to teach me, and I have not managed to use them ... I do not know if they work, but the boy has eliminated me, so I think they are a scam, he is selling these files obsolete
09/28/2017 02:20 x.Hunter.x#9
Scam? Nahhh who said that?
That's not even possible..

Full pic:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/28/2017 02:24 BlowaXD#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.Hunter.x View Post
Scam? Nahhh who said that?
That's not even possible..

Full pic:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I'm pretty sure that the guy who copy pasted this does not even understand the event system that is on OpenNos...
09/28/2017 02:26 x.Hunter.x#11
What did you expect, it is from RualFX? The best Dev in EUW :kappa:
09/28/2017 07:58 Cryless~#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.Hunter.x View Post
What did you expect, it is from RualFX? The best Dev in EUW :kappa:
No way, it is Ciapa1.
09/28/2017 08:51 Liihes#13
And english isnt his main language... Gonna take a look at the other stuff in some minutes


Edit:
There're some parts of the leaked Nos4De Source in it. Its mainly nostayle based & shit copy pasted. Isnt rly useful imo.

Had to laugh....:


Okay my result: Nothing new, only Copy Paste. Everything in there can be find in Nostayle/Opennos.
Unworth.
09/28/2017 11:15 Goblousek#14
how to config this files? :D only for test
09/28/2017 12:38 VSalu#15
RualFx? Stupid kid calling himself developer when he has not idea about anything. He is just a scammer.