How can I Remove Garment when the event end?

09/13/2017 17:30 Soulfly25#1
Hello mates, I just want to ask you something:

The situation is: I created an event, which is 2 team, one will be redteam and the other will be blueteam, to be able to identify the player for which where he playing team. All I did is to wear a garment, (eg: RedPhoenix and BluePhoenix). Giving the NPC Garment is already done,


My question is, How can I remove the garment when the event is done or if the player has been disconnect or out of the Location Map?

Would you please help me in this situation,


Thank you and Have a nice day.
09/13/2017 18:20 Spirited#2
The way I would implement it is to create a new variable like "TemporaryGarment" that when set, sends packets to the character and its screen for equipping the temporary garment, and when unset, sends packets for reequipping the player's real garment. Don't save the temporary garment variable to the database. That way, when you unset the variable (assign null or something) or when the player disconnects, the garment doesn't stay with them.
09/15/2017 11:25 Soulfly25#3
that's kind hard for me :D yet still don't know how to work on packets :D. I just like some
basic one. that if the event end the garment that he/she wearing will be remove.
09/15/2017 16:46 boDil#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
that's kind hard for me :D yet still don't know how to work on packets :D.
Then don't try to run a fucking private server ...
09/15/2017 18:54 Spirited#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
that's kind hard for me :D yet still don't know how to work on packets :D. I just like some
basic one. that if the event end the garment that he/she wearing will be remove.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boDil View Post
Then don't try to run a fucking private server ...
As the above comment says... don't run a private server then. If you're serious about private servers, now is a good time as any to learn about packets. Not that they're complicated, it's like writing to a binary file. That's all. If you know how to write to a binary file structure, or to a byte array, then you know how to write a packet. The packet structures for Conquer can be found here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/16/2017 09:52 Soulfly25#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by boDil View Post
Then don't try to run a fucking private server ...
who say I am running a private server?