[Cabal] ZenForce - Fresh

10/30/2017 23:37 Teandormus#61
Hey there folks, I am interested in playing on this server but I have 2 questions about its drop rate and class rank quests, so:
1. Are the droptables for old items like osmium/mystic etc. tier/mithril in old dungeons like seal of darkness, ft b1f and such edited? I want to obtain good items from that tier without spamming for X weeks just to remind myself the old times and then move on :)
2. Do I need to do class rank up quests? I am fine if I have to, doesn't really matter, just wanna know.
10/31/2017 03:22 Yuno#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teandormus View Post
Hey there folks, I am interested in playing on this server but I have 2 questions about its drop rate and class rank quests, so:
1. Are the droptables for old items like osmium/mystic etc. tier/mithril in old dungeons like seal of darkness, ft b1f and such edited? I want to obtain good items from that tier without spamming for X weeks just to remind myself the old times and then move on :)
2. Do I need to do class rank up quests? I am fine if I have to, doesn't really matter, just wanna know.
Hello. The drop in dungeons is edited and you get set from YUL for 15 days. With that set you can do eod3, abandoned city with party to hunt for permanent set.
2. Yea you need to make BSLV quest and dungeon monsters are in DS graveyard.
10/31/2017 07:35 tidus20#63
You play here Angie? Maybe i would try out again some cabal xd
10/31/2017 10:28 Dänte Sžardä#64
Yes she is .
10/31/2017 10:49 Teandormus#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hugs. View Post
Hello. The drop in dungeons is edited and you get set from YUL for 15 days. With that set you can do eod3, abandoned city with party to hunt for permanent set.
2. Yea you need to make BSLV quest and dungeon monsters are in DS graveyard.
You haven't understood my first question. I am asking specifically about droptables from old dungeons like SOD, EoD B2F, FTB1F and such because I would like to equip myself with mystic/terragrace just for fun, and my question is if I can obtain fine crafts of those in dungeons I meant above? Same goes for weapons and jewellery of tha tier i.e. osmium, red osmium etc.
10/31/2017 12:04 zenforce.cabal#66
Quote:
You haven't understood my first question. I am asking specifically about droptables from old dungeons like SOD, EoD B2F, FTB1F and such because I would like to equip myself with mystic/terragrace just for fun, and my question is if I can obtain fine crafts of those in dungeons I meant above? Same goes for weapons and jewellery of tha tier i.e. osmium, red osmium etc.
Hello you can register which takes less then 2 minutes on our server and then you can visit this link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You got almost everything inside.

Regards, ZenForce Cabal
10/31/2017 12:34 Yuno#67
Quote:
Ahh. That items should be dropping but it should drop in other dungeons if I remember right. Didn't really run these dungeons myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidus20 View Post
You play here Angie? Maybe i would try out again some cabal xd
Yep I am :P come come.
11/02/2017 17:35 spykRo#68
lame drop settings
add bandit leaders to other server then 6 there huge boss and hard to do the bslvl i need a fs and im equiped with arch set and guard epaulete (3x copy ilusion 1 lycanus weapon and its boring alone and if more players its hard to share drops since its so lame)
11/02/2017 19:31 dioguitoz1#69
In the last year and half I played 5 servers for more then 3 months each, got full best in slot in 3 of those in under 1 month, and all had to do was save money to buy costumes and Pets.
ZenForce is the best i've been playing so far, cus you dont get stuck in a level or keep dying anywhere you go if you are not an FS, but still takes time to get max level and effort to get good items. But you are not weak without those itens, you can run Dgs and is the most balanced server ever without the class buffs that made some classes not need Crit rate items while others even with items didnt get max crit rate.
So if you are planning on playing a Server for more then 2 months, I'd for sure recommend ZenForce.
12/02/2017 16:13 nowonder86#70
I just started around 3 days ago.. i'm loving it.. best drop rates and friendly players. More power to zenforce cabal.. peace
12/05/2017 09:40 Fifou12#71
Imma try this server
12/09/2017 19:15 kush201#72
I can officially say this server is sh!t...My account was banned without any reason and it says that the reason is illegal activity...I havent been on my account for over a month now..[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] here is proof of what my account login said..and making Yagami or hugs or Dante as GMs was the biggest mistake this server had and it was the start of the servers death..have a great day and play here if you wanna waste your time..
12/09/2017 20:13 zenforce.cabal#73
If you did say on what was your character name i would post proof in here in front of everyone. Ofc if you are not scared.
12/09/2017 20:43 Yuno#74
Quote:
Originally Posted by kush201 View Post
I can officially say this server is sh!t...My account was banned without any reason and it says that the reason is illegal activity...I havent been on my account for over a month now..[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] here is proof of what my account login said..and making Yagami or hugs or Dante as GMs was the biggest mistake this server had and it was the start of the servers death..have a great day and play here if you wanna waste your time..
Making us GM was meant to ban hackers, but since you're such a whiny shitty ass GA, I really don't see why you applied to GA in the first place :)
12/10/2017 01:27 kush201#75
Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenforce.cabal View Post
If you did say on what was your character name i would post proof in here in front of everyone. Ofc if you are not scared.
My char name is XxKiritoxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hugs. View Post
Making us GM was meant to ban hackers, but since you're such a whiny shitty ass GA, I really don't see why you applied to GA in the first place :)
One.. Hugs you need to get your shit straight... You and yagami were in a. Pt with a friend of mine and yagami said that he was hacking in the PT chat in front of you and yet you ignored that completely... And I was more helpful to players as a gs then you were as a GM... Pretty sure that's why you and Dante left.. Because you couldn't get shit done own your normal chars.. And prolly used GM chars to farm gear in the hard chan.. And I only applied because I was requested by zen to apply