WTS Votan Sorcerer lvl 50 Full Epic!!

01/23/2010 11:16 SprayActi#1
Hey Guys!

Pics:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I played a lot of time with my Sorcerer on the best ger Server Votan.
Unfortunately my Real Life got me back and i can't play anymore.
Moreover I was one of the first Players in total, who got Miraju Full Set and the first one, who got his weapon on +10!
I was the best and most popular Sorcerer on the Server until i left the game 2 weeks ago.

So i decided to sell my Acc.

It is a clean char with some nice Stuff in the inventory and some milliones Kinah.
I got the full Miraju Set and my Weapon on +10!

I played a long time in the best Legions.

I would aprecciate to get offers from you and if you still have some questions I will answer them.
01/31/2010 00:09 SprayActi#2
I already got loads of private messages, but I still need some offers from u guys.

I just checked the Acc and all I can say is, that u won't get any better char atm.

My Acc exists since 16.07.2009 and I played every closed Beta, Open Beta and started immediately at 21:00 o`clock, when the Headstart began.

Consequently you have the Collector`s Edition bonus, the headstart bonus, every possible monthly bonus, event bonuses etc... I got everything from the first day u could play this game.

I have tons of items in my inventory. Every kind of scroll, pots, stones etc..
Entirely equipt and armored for PVP. This Sorcerer got the highest Mboost stat all over the Server and you can easily kill almost every opponent with 1 hit(DP Skill).

Also its a totally CLEAR char! I spent VERY much time almost 18 hours every day since it was released until now. Unfortunately my Real Life got me back and I have to work now...

I was the first player on the Server with lvl 10 and founded the first Legion.
The Char is VERY popular and as mentioned before, I played in the best legions on Votan.

Account is already paid until 27.02.2010!!

This is an unique chance for you! Otherwise I will sell it via EBAY.
Also payable via paypal.

When you buy this Account, I will give you the Account ID and Password, so you can change the Password and the E-Mail Adress.
01/31/2010 00:12 BuZZnFroG#3
DELETE THE CHAR LINK !
if any1 report u = acc ban
02/07/2010 11:14 SprayActi#4
*Bump* I Added some Pics of my Char, to prove its real.