Anti Cheat Battle Power System

08/30/2017 05:55 thetop2016#1
Hello everybody I found a lot of people struggling to protect their server from the battle power system

This explanation to those who do not know :)

focus with me :)

Explanation

Open AccountState.cs or AccountTable.cs According to your source Search for

Code:
ProjectManager = 4,
Put this down

Code:
Cheat = 80,
Then look for

HTML Code:
public void SaveState()
Close it with the minus sign

Then put this down

Code:
public void Cheat() 
{ 
if (exists) 
{ 
MySqlCommand cmd = new MySqlCommand(MySqlCommandType.UPDATE); 
cmd.Update("accounts").Set("State", 80).Where("Username", Username).Execute(); 
} 
else 
{ 
try 
{ 
MySqlCommand cmd = new MySqlCommand(MySqlCommandType.INSERT); 
cmd.Insert("accounts").Insert("Username", Username).Insert("Password", Password).Insert("State", (byte)State).Execute(); 
} 
catch (Exception e) { Program.SaveException(e); } 
} 
}
and then

Open World.cs

Search for

Code:
private void CharactersCallback(GameState client, int time)
Under the arc sign

Put this

Code:
#region Cheat BattlePower 
if (client.Entity.BattlePower > 406) 

if (client.Account.State != Conquer_Online_Server.Database.AccountTable.Accoun tState.ProjectManager) 


{ 
client.Account.State = Conquer_Online_Server.Database.AccountTable.Accoun tState.Cheat; 
client.Account.Cheat(); 
client.Disconnect(); 
} 



#endregion
Then

Open Packet Handler.cs


Search for

Code:
if (Account.State == Database.AccountTable.AccountState.Banned)
You will find this code there

Code:
string Message = "";
put this down

Code:
if (Account.State == Database.AccountTable.AccountState.Cheat)
{
Message = "Faild to login: This account Use Cheat / Hack Talk With [GM]";
}

The result of all this increases the number of battle power of his own natural number 405 get a ban!

Ended Thread
08/30/2017 08:20 Spirited#2

What a stupid system. If the server value for battle power is fucked, that's not the player's fault. That's your fault.
08/30/2017 09:33 thetop2016#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post

What a stupid system. If the server value for battle power is fucked, that's not the player's fault. That's your fault.
There are servers with holes and there are players who run programs of manipulation at the base if your server is safe do not occur .

Give me your safe game and I go down like any player and I will make you understand the importance of this code :)

thank you for come by :)
08/30/2017 17:21 Spirited#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetop2016 View Post
There are servers with holes and there are players who run programs of manipulation at the base if your server is safe do not occur .

Give me your safe game and I go down like any player and I will make you understand the importance of this code :)

thank you for come by :)
Then fix the holes. This is an idiotic approach that doesn't even solve the problem.
08/30/2017 22:10 thetop2016#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Then fix the holes. This is an idiotic approach that doesn't even solve the problem.

I do not have this problem in my server , but there are people who have this They can not do anything

This solution is theirs .
08/30/2017 23:23 Spirited#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetop2016 View Post
I do not have this problem in my server , but there are people who have this They can not do anything

This solution is theirs .
Keep it that way. This helps nobody.
I can't stress enough how wrong this is.
08/30/2017 23:40 thetop2016#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Keep it that way. This helps nobody.
I can't stress enough how wrong this is.
I wanted to help with something

I found this solution for anyone trying to infringe

If you find a suitable solution, help them
08/31/2017 00:48 pintinho12#8
If you don't know how to fix problems, don't start a server. Which actually is a thing that will give you tons of problems and bugs.
08/31/2017 06:45 Spirited#9
I will gladly outline how this is wrong and a solution for it if the source was given to me. Because this is the worst shit I've seen here in a long time. Like someone putting a circle in a square hole. Sure, you might be able to get it to fit, but it's not a solution. People can still cheat because you did nothing about the exploit. Adding new code doesn't help either. It just increases the possibility of bugs and the attack surface. I have granted you access to PMing me. Send it my way in a private message and I will actually look at it.