So I am new to the Dekaron development side of things & Epvpers. Been a fan of the game for years. I currently run 3 other private servers in other games. (Not advertising)
Basically I am wondering if 11 classes is still a thing for the Dekaron private server community? I am thinking about entering into the Dekaron side because I generally love the game itself. I personally do not like the Dragon Knight. I would just like to know what everyone's thoughts are on releasing a 12 class server or a 11 class server.
Thank you to those of you who give me your opinions. As I figure the game out you can expect to see more from me. I am not looking for handouts, Just your opinions.
Basically I am wondering if 11 classes is still a thing for the Dekaron private server community? I am thinking about entering into the Dekaron side because I generally love the game itself. I personally do not like the Dragon Knight. I would just like to know what everyone's thoughts are on releasing a 12 class server or a 11 class server.
Thank you to those of you who give me your opinions. As I figure the game out you can expect to see more from me. I am not looking for handouts, Just your opinions.