Darkorbit Acc Store

08/17/2017 20:42 .ZUNA#1
I sell 2 of my accs:

Skadiniavia 1
Lvl: 23
Rank: Chief Major
Uri : ~5Mio
Cr:~11Mrd.
Rankpoints: 5,5Mio (400k to Basic Colo!!)
Premium: Yes
59Lf4 (35lvl16)
11Hercules
12 Havocs
21Schild lvl16
Much Pet Protokols
1Mio x4
74k RSB
11Mio Seprom Laser
7mio Seporm Rockets
Skylab All 20




Server: GLobal Europa 3
Uri:~1,3Mio
CR:~9mrd
Lvl: 22
Lf4: 42 (36lvl16)
Havoc: 10
Hercules: 10
Schild: 3xlvl16
Enough Pet protocols
x4: 1,4mio
Rankpoints: 1,2mio (close to basic Major)



Price?
Sk1 acc dont offer under 140€!
Global3 offer me :)
10/27/2017 18:56 jermaing#2
11/18/2017 15:31 jermaing#3
trade the GE3?
11/18/2017 19:14 .ZUNA#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermaing View Post
trade the GE3?
jea
11/18/2017 19:52 jermaing#5
Do you have skype/facebook?
11/18/2017 20:23 .ZUNA#6
i have skype
11/18/2017 22:50 kamila99#7
If you still have GE3 I could take it :)
How much do you want to get ? I don't know what prices now, because most of sellers say that GE3 is bad server...