DOB Botting service

08/15/2017 21:19 crazyjames#1
I'm looking for someone to bot my accounts with the DOB licence that I will provide!
I'm looking to bot my accounts 24/7 whenever the bot is up to date.
I'm need someone who will maintain the bots and make sure they keep running as i wont be around much to look over them every now and then!

Offer me with prices per month and Ill be using a Gold licence to bot 2 of my accounts!

Add me on skype at alanthedudeguy
Add me on discord at James#3583
08/15/2017 21:52 78erz#2
ill bot on my vserver, 24/7 how much u will give for 1 Account
08/15/2017 21:55 crazyjames#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78erz View Post
ill bot on my vserver, 24/7 how much u will give for 1 Account
Im looking to bot 2 accounts but with a gold DOB licence
08/16/2017 09:40 epete#4
5€ / month on my VPS.
Will keep your bot up 2 date and run it 24/7 by your set timetable.

If interested:
Discord: epete#4292
12/22/2017 16:38 Do-Repo#5
Idk if you're still looking but I can bot for you if you provide license where I can use my account on too so 3 with your 2 accounts 24/7