[Episode 4.5] Shaiya Divine

08/02/2017 13:21 Heifnir#16
Our website should works properly for everyone now.
08/03/2017 02:56 [DEV]Shrewd#17
Bump, these last patchs was really cool, leveling gears are cool!
08/03/2017 11:43 Kurthadron#18
I honestly wanted to give the server a try, but I couldn't

It was a mere copy paste of the Aeriagames website, with the overview just being copy pasted.

I love the fact that there is a droplist on the site, however its too overwhelming as it has every single drop in the entire game, half of which tell me "This item doesnt drop ingame"

Forums:

Had problems in registering for the forums.

Ingame:

Leveling seems to be fine, not to fast, not to slow, since its still a new server not many people were playing it, however the 2 people that I met ingame were friendly, so that's a positive sign x)

Summary:

As I hated the site's design, that got me disinterested real fast but I gave it a shot anyways.

Website 2/10
Ingame: 6/10
~~~~~~~~

Would later on give it a try in the future though
08/03/2017 12:01 Heifnir#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurthadron View Post
I honestly wanted to give the server a try, but I couldn't

It was a mere copy paste of the Aeriagames website, with the overview just being copy pasted.

I love the fact that there is a droplist on the site, however its too overwhelming as it has every single drop in the entire game, half of which tell me "This item doesnt drop ingame"

Forums:

Had problems in registering for the forums.

Ingame:

Leveling seems to be fine, not to fast, not to slow, since its still a new server not many people were playing it, however the 2 people that I met ingame were friendly, so that's a positive sign x)

Summary:

As I hated the site's design, that got me disinterested real fast but I gave it a shot anyways.

Website 2/10
Ingame: 6/10
~~~~~~~~

Would later on give it a try in the future though
We are sorry if you did not liked our website.

However, about the forums registration, can you try again? It
should works fine now, if not tell me.
08/03/2017 12:32 Kurthadron#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heifnir View Post
We are sorry if you did not liked our website.

However, about the forums registration, can you try again? It
should works fine now, if not tell me.
Yeah registration works now on the forums.
08/03/2017 13:19 [DEV]Shrewd#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cups View Post
Stack limits exist for a reason - to prevent overflows. You have a merchant which sells DP Coins for 100m gold and can stack up to 255. Go buy 215 of them, sell them to the NPC, and buy gold from the item mall. Repeat for infinite DP and gold.

Lower the stack count to 40 to prevent this. If the buy price * stack count can exceed the maximum gold value, then you've got a problem.
he's right
08/03/2017 13:22 Heifnir#22
Quote:
Stack limits exist for a reason - to prevent overflows. You have a merchant which sells DP Coins for 100m gold and can stack up to 255. Go buy 215 of them, sell them to the NPC, and buy gold from the item mall. Repeat for infinite DP and gold.

Lower the stack count to 40 to prevent this. If the buy price * stack count can exceed the maximum gold value, then you've got a problem.
Thank you really much for this informations, I will have forgotten without your reminder.

I'm going to fix it now, again, thank you!

Done, it's fixed now.
08/03/2017 23:02 Kinzo12#23
Bump
08/04/2017 01:51 Heifnir#24
EXP increased to x70 until Next Server Restart.

Added a Patch Notes in our Website.
08/05/2017 04:41 Kalastor#25
Absolutely an amazing server! Definitely recommend this server to any and and all EP 4 fans out there!!
08/05/2017 05:21 Javi01#26
Should think about reworking your drop list, i'll tell you right now i guarantee i'm not the only person who's completely turned off by it. Map based drop list is the way to go.
08/07/2017 19:15 Heifnir#27
Our Droplist Database has been updated, same as the GRB countdown and vote for points.
08/08/2017 00:10 Heifnir#28
Quote:
Cleaned.
Thank you really much. I appreciate it.
08/09/2017 02:49 smackem2#29
Friends of mine are having trouble with the game.exe and will leave the server if it isn't fixed. Even windows defender blocks the file over and over. You should take care of that and fast. You'll lose allot of players.
08/09/2017 03:50 Heifnir#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackem2 View Post
Friends of mine are having trouble with the game.exe and will leave the server if it isn't fixed. Even windows defender blocks the file over and over. You should take care of that and fast. You'll lose allot of players.
Windows Defender? It's never occured before. Are you using our last client that we posted?